Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Final Story Line

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Does anyone have any ideas for the final story line? In my opinion; Malistaire's Story was amazing, Morganthe's story has been... so-so. I think for the third story line, or final story line should return to the roots of the game. Meaning no more of this over the top goose chases and sidetrackings like in Zafaria.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Thomas Darkblood on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas for the final story line? In my opinion; Malistaire's Story was amazing, Morganthe's story has been... so-so. I think for the third story line, or final story line should return to the roots of the game. Meaning no more of this over the top goose chases and sidetrackings like in Zafaria.
I agree with you! I love Malistaire, for many of the same reasons that I loved Severus Snape in the Potter series~ yeah, he did some bad things, but he wasn't really evil... just misunderstood.

That arc was awesome, and where the game ended for me. The story was so well-written, so beautiful in its twistedness, and I loved that M's character had substance; I wanted to backhand him across the face, then give him some cookies and a big hug... I love sympathetic villains, and he was so much more than a Gary Stu/cookie-cutter Disney bad-guy.

I hate Gary Stu/Mary Sue-type characters, and Morganthe is a total stereotype. She's just kinda.... there, and I'd be happy to shove her off the cliff in Mirror Lake. Oh, there's a new plot idea~ we have to get rid of Morganthe, and enlist the help of Malistaire, Sylvia, and Mr. Fluffy (the Dragon Titan) to help us get rid of her... Quest reward could be Morganthe's sweet dress (her only redeeming quality, heh) for female wizards, and Malistaire's robe for the guys. Then, the world ends in an ice-cream shortage, and everybody dies, except the players... ohhhh, the horror!

/total sarcasm.

On a more-serious note, I did make a post about a possible quest-line a while back. Check it out here: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/54508 ~ please feel free to add to it, or contribute your own thoughts.

Peace,
-veebz

archmage (s) of awesomeness, bad fan-fic writer, shameless Drake fan-girl, lover of Malistaire and cheese!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Well.. I guess I'm pretty behind (still haven't finished the main story line O_O).