Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Once you have solved lady oriel quest now m

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2011
I love to play wizard101 and play it often and when I come to dragonspyre labyrinth I start on a new wizard school and a new wizard type but it is something I have thought about and there is lady oriel when have you solved lady oriel quest give lady oriel you a life spell a fairy or a pixie and spell type is life but I think she could gives a spell type which fit the wizard as I play with a spell type which match the so I've been thinking about how it would be able to match a game as wizard101 because must be fun to play and I sins that life wizard must have life fairy as they do now but all the other school must have now spells from lady oriel quest I hope you can see where I'm going to with the and I think about it lady oriel she is protection of all life so that the newly spells which I think must come to wizard101 must be of healing or defender because it is lady oriel. now the spells fire wizards will be giving a red fire pixie which only can heal yourself and ice will be giving a ice fairy and storm will be giving a naiads and it is nymphs of bodies of fresh water and myth will be giving a myth sprite and it would work like the sprite as life have death will be giving a life drain fairy, and if there are errors in my text it's because I'm not english I love to play wizard101 with I think it could be funny to playing for all type to wizard school show quest from lady oriel would giving a spell that match the wizard school I go on a spell that fit the wizard school I go on. I hope you will think about it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MariaWide on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
I love to play wizard101 and play it often and when I come to dragonspyre labyrinth I start on a new wizard school and a new wizard type but it is something I have thought about and there is lady oriel when have you solved lady oriel quest give lady oriel you a life spell a fairy or a pixie and spell type is life but I think she could gives a spell type which fit the wizard as I play with a spell type which match the so I've been thinking about how it would be able to match a game as wizard101 because must be fun to play and I sins that life wizard must have life fairy as they do now but all the other school must have now spells from lady oriel quest I hope you can see where I'm going to with the and I think about it lady oriel she is protection of all life so that the newly spells which I think must come to wizard101 must be of healing or defender because it is lady oriel. now the spells fire wizards will be giving a red fire pixie which only can heal yourself and ice will be giving a ice fairy and storm will be giving a naiads and it is nymphs of bodies of fresh water and myth will be giving a myth sprite and it would work like the sprite as life have death will be giving a life drain fairy, and if there are errors in my text it's because I'm not english I love to play wizard101 with I think it could be funny to playing for all type to wizard school show quest from lady oriel would giving a spell that match the wizard school I go on a spell that fit the wizard school I go on. I hope you will think about it.
PLEASE use punctuation and capital letters to make sentences. This is impossible to read. *sigh*