Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
i can go in ravenscar i'm lvl fifty and have nearly beat grizzleheim

wizard name: john lenendfist

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
IMO Grizzleheim has many graphical bugs in it asp. in battles
with sounds and/or animations not playing, My pet is halfway into the ground
or I'm or another wizard helping me in a battle is out of their circle and halfway into the ground, as I see them, and they see me the very same way but I see myself as normal above ground and in my circle.

Strange damage scores
like a battler raven hitting a Myth minion for 7500 damage! and the raven
(not a boss) only had 3 pips. some of the quests need more info in them
to keep from getting confused on where to go and do.
I just stopped using the quest arrow in Grizzle for reason already said.

Grizzlw is suposed to be for level 20 and up wizards with MOBS
in Ravenclaw with almost 1000 to 2000 life on them! and bosses with
8000 or so life. I mean COME ON KI this is stuff for Masters, and Masters are dieing or bearly able to defeat them (soloing) the Bosses on the other hand , Ravenclaw might as well be in DS. or at least at the very end of mooshu!

Grizzle gives IMO; ROTTEN experience compaired to krok experience
and in krok you never work and die as much as you do in Grizzle.

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
I solod raven up until the last fight. raven is the DS part of GH so it should be hard.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
SyphaN wrote:
or I'm or another wizard helping me in a battle is out of their circle and halfway into the ground, as I see them, and they see me the very same way but I see myself as normal above ground and in my circle.

Strange damage scores

8000 or so life. I mean COME ON KI this is stuff for Masters, and Masters are dieing or bearly able to defeat them (soloing) the Bosses on the other hand , Ravenclaw might as well be in DS. or at least at the very end of mooshu!

dude they have level caps on grizzle peopel that are level 20 do savaarstaad pas then when they hit level 29 they do vigrid roughland and I dont know the rest of the caps but to strt your jotun fight you must be a level 40+ I think and revenscar is harder then dscso it is probably 45-46

Defender
Aug 02, 2008

dude they have level caps on grizzle peopel that are level 20 do savaarstaad pas then when they hit level 29 they do vigrid roughland and I dont know the rest of the caps but to strt your jotun fight you must be a level 40+ I think and revenscar is harder then dscso it is probably 45-46

Thank You I did not know that. lol

Ravenscar is Madness!!! as you said it comes 'after' DS.

Question; Has anyone been able to 'Solo' all of Ravenscar? or is that Impossible?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I am a level 30 myth wizard and i cannot get to ravenscar! I have completed Mirkholm Keep by beating the raven dude but when i talked to Bjorn the quest didnt continue! Someone help me please!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
sparax wrote:
I am a level 30 myth wizard and i cannot get to ravenscar! I have completed Mirkholm Keep by beating the raven dude but when i talked to Bjorn the quest didnt continue! Someone help me please!

My sister is a level 39 fire wizard and is in the same position as you. I am level 50 life and I got the quest to defeat Jotun. Neither of us has anything leading to Ravenscar. In fact, the ONLY quest we have is the one to find yardbirds. (other than my Jotun quest, that is)

Did we miss something along the way? We're totally stuck and dead in the water now.

Hero
May 19, 2009
SyphaN wrote:

Strange damage scores

it has low XP bc no one needs it, the level cap was never raised so there is no need for any extra XP. anyone who plays this game can reach level 50 halfway through dragonsprye, so there would be no point in having all that extra XP go to waste

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Mema900 wrote:
sparax wrote:

My sister is a level 39 fire wizard and is in the same position as you. I am level 50 life and I got the quest to defeat Jotun. Neither of us has anything leading to Ravenscar. In fact, the ONLY quest we have is the one to find yardbirds. (other than my Jotun quest, that is)

Did we miss something along the way? We're totally stuck and dead in the water now.

*shakes head* didn't you guys hear what SUPERCAMPER just said????

he said that they have level caps on the different areas around GH you gotta be like i dont know level 50+ to enter RavenScar because its SO HARD LIKE DS! thats why if your lower than level 50 you wont get the quest :?

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 45 Pyromancer in DS

PS: was i being too harsh??? sorry if i was

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Come on people, the professors have stated many times now what level each of the Grizzleheim areas are! The Pass is for lvl 20+, the roughland is for 25+, Mirkholm Keep is for level 30+, and finally Ravenscar as well as the quest to defeat Jotun are for lvl 40+. Really people, you need to read the threads more carefully!

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
cbfan14 wrote:
Come on people, the professors have stated many times now what level each of the Grizzleheim areas are! The Pass is for lvl 20+, the roughland is for 25+, Mirkholm Keep is for level 30+, and finally Ravenscar as well as the quest to defeat Jotun are for lvl 40+. Really people, you need to read the threads more carefully!

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer
please listen to this guy! i have a feeling that he is right!!!!! (only 7 more levels to go till ravenscar for me!)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
I'm confused. i just turned level 40 and i didn't get a quest to go to ravenscar. I just got a quest to defeat Jutin. If any body has any info that would be great. And this is kind of random, but don't you ppl think they should up the level capacity ( srry if i spelled that wrong )? If we have just waisted xp they should raise the level to like 55 or something.
Thanks!
hogan227 8)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
hogan227 wrote:
I'm confused. i just turned level 40 and i didn't get a quest to go to ravenscar. I just got a quest to defeat Jutin. If any body has any info that would be great. And this is kind of random, but don't you ppl think they should up the level capacity ( srry if i spelled that wrong )? If we have just waisted xp they should raise the level to like 55 or something.
Thanks!
hogan227 8)

I was at the end of level 39 when the headmaster popped up and said an urgent matter has come up that needs your attention in Grizzleheim. I went to GH, and the king guy told me I needed to defeat Jotun. I and another person and went through 6 level 50 henchmen, but we defeated Jotun and all the bosses! OMG..lol..anyway, I leveled to 40 after that defeat and Ravenscar Quest came up. I have done all that's required to unlock the Ravenscar Fortress, the bars came up, but now there's an invisible barrier and I can not get in. Is there something I'm missing, or do I need to be level 50 for the barrier to go away? Got tons of quests in Mooshu so not too worried, but starting to stress out about the clear barrier (I defeated frostholm 2x's so that's not the problem), but I did not do the other 2 rooms where Jotun is located.

Thanks for Any help you can provide.

Keira Soulfinder ;)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
In the ravenscar fortress i have found that if the "invisible barrier" glitch is happening, go back into the barrier demons area ( just go in there and leave again, no need to talk or battle him again) then go back to the fortress and you should then be able to enter.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Xander21 wrote:
Urgent reply needed
"HELP: Anyone please tell me you can enter Raenscar

How else? By questing through Grizzleheim! :3 Same as any other world.

Fiona Starcatcher.
Grandmaster Necromancer.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
The only way to get to ravenscar is by beating jotun. please note this
IS FOR QUEST ONLY!

to get this quest, you must complete all quests in the three other areas.

Hope this helps!

Thomas Iceshield level 50

Survivor
May 10, 2010
SyphaN wrote:

Strange damage scores

chill out. lvl 40s enjoy it. it's a side world, full of side quests. you don't have to do it.

Trevor Goldenstaff, lvl 45 master thurgist, Oni Slayer, any realm,in any world, exept Celestia.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
i need to get to the castle in the ice part of raven scar an i cant get there how do you get there
:( :( :(