Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

natural attack blade

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 24, 2009
i have been to Grizzleheim and i have seen wizards (mostly storm if that changes anything) that can do NATURAL ATTACKS!!!!!!! i'm in the middle of Krokotopia and i still don't have the blade. when do i get it!!!??? (ok so maybe i am not even half way through the game but still...)

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
No its not an actual blade dude its just a Thrice Blessed Blade dude

And you fight a boss its a grendel lol!

Hero
May 19, 2009
The natrual attack you see are what the sword animations look like. When you have a staff or wand, the attack simply hits an enemy with a fireball or etc. But when you have a sword you slash at the enemy with it.

you dont get your first sword until mooshu, but even then you have to be lucky enough to get it from a boss drop. The min. level required to equip a sword is lv 40

with exceptions to the umbra blade which has no level requirement

Explorer
May 24, 2009
loset wrote:
No its not an actual blade dude its just a Thrice Blessed Blade dude

And you fight a boss its a grendel lol!
i have beaten skellek and i did not have that spell

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
You mean like when the player vanishes for a second and appears in the middle of the battle circle and then does a flip and kick to the target...(what I like to call ninja kick :P). That type of natural attack I got during Dragonspyre (probably a little late in the game) after I defeated the Hoarder for a quest and I found the Shockblade of the Hoarder (100 storm natural attack plus gives one power pip at beginning of battle) in my loot O:

Then later everyone will get the Dragon Rider Staff (same as Shockblade but in fire) as a reward from a quest later on in DS, but this doesn't give a natural attack :(

Hope this helped and keep training! (:

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Although it is a sword, the umbra blade will not allow you to go to the middle of the circle. It's animation is the same as a wand attack.
Thanks, Kieran