Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When Can I Go to Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I am level 23 and I really want to go to Marleybone. Is there a certain quest I have to finish? Please answer! Thankyou!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
yes you have to beat krokotopia to go to marlybone even i am in marlybone

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
jakers23 wrote:
when you mean by "beat krokotopia" do you mean you have to finish all of the quests in krokotopia or you have to beat a certain quest. please respond. Thanks

ErictheIndian

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Yup! You have to get the quest into Temple of Storms. Then get to the part to defeat Queen Krokopatra. (That cracks me up. XD SHE ISN'T EVEN PRETTY XD.) Then you talk to the guy near the lake and he'll give you the key to MB. BTW, lvl 23 isn't really the lvl or even close to get into MB! It really matters on what you think, but I got in it at 27. Another example is I think someone got into MS at 26. It depends on how you look at it.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I am also trying to go to Marleybone. I have 2 quests now for Marleybone from Harold in the library, but when I follow the quest helper it takes me to the spiral door to the other worlds and the only place I can go is Krakotopia & Grizzleheim. There is no link for me to go to Marleybone...how can I get there??? Please help! Thanks!

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
jakers23 wrote:

I'm sure they knew that. You have to defeat Krokopatra in the Tomb of Storms. Once you get into Tomb of Storms there is just one dungeon in there.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I am level 23 and I really want to go to Marleybone. Is there a certain quest I have to finish? Please answer! Thankyou!

when you get to the temple of storms talk to the ghost of krokohept and do his quests and soon you will be in marlybone.