Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help - finished all Mooshu quests but now what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
I finished all of the Mooshu quests, mainline and side quests, but I don't know where to go after that. I thought I was supposed to get the DragonSpyre key or something (not sure) after healing the Emperor, but... no dice.

I have no remaining Mooshu quests in my quest list (unless there's a crafting quest that factors in)... now what?

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
After you beat the jade oni talk to the emperor and the dude by him the emeror will send you on a quest to talk to merle ambrose and the other person (I forgot his name) sends you on a quest to turn on a something. After you talk to merle he will send you to talk to C Drake in ravenwood and then you have to battle him. Then, you will be able to go to DS. Hope it helped. :-D

Cowan Stormrider
Master Diviner

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Hiya,
my friend is stuck in mooshu so all she does is help me, cause i just finished mb. She has to get in tree of life but where can she get that quest??? please help so she can get to DS!!
M.P>

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Have you done Tree of Life quest it is a dungeon. Then lastly you have to pic a fruit from the tree then give it to the emperor then the jade on i comes up to spoil your plans. Fight him again it says rematch then kill him the emperor will present the dragonspyre key then go to Headmaster Ambrose.

Then you have to do bad blood talk to cyrus then you have to defeat him solo but if you are myth fighting him check in then walk in the Myth Tower to help your fellow myth wizard out then will be able to go into the world of Dragonspyre so you may fulfill your quest and kill Malistare.

Dragonspyre is not a joke they have very hard dungeon towers so be prepared! And the ranks of the monsters are so high so if you are in a battle it is best to summon your minion. also Prospector Zeke is there you have to find these very hard stone flowers I just need four more and I will be done.

The quests for zeke also gives you training points so it would be wise if you do it. Beware the hardest stone flowers to find are: The Labyrinth, The Necropolis, The Atheneum, The Cyrstal Grove, and The Tower Archives good luck finding them. The one in Dragonspyre Academy is right by the drake rider!

Malorn Willowsmith, Balance Wizard, Master of Balance, Level 48, secondary former school myth. Now secondary school death!

Worlds completed: Wizard City, Kroktopia, Marleybone, Moo Shu now currently in Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
i need help in the same way if anyone has time to help me my name in the game is marcus deathrunner i will be sitting in mooshu at the entrance to jade palace please help me if you have been through this world i have completed all the quests i have defeated 2 oni's and i can't gain entrance to the tree of life or jade palace to fight the other 2 onis please help me i will be there at 6 tonight eastern time us please i will be so greatful