Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minor Fix stuff.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Blades and traps are still not relative to the original power of the spell. Although it is entertaining sucking life out of a monster for 7439 damage and healing myself to full; it does seem excessive. It does also seem excessive to have 5 traps to increase damage on a monster and 2 or 3 blades up to increase my damage, and then have the monster shield it down to nothingness with one no pip spell.

You cannot tell how much damage you do to tall monsters because their is not a height limit for the floating text relative to the camera.

On my computer (don't know about others) there is no sound immediately following any double or triple shield/trap/blade spell.

When shields or traps are used during casting, the camera stops moving and stays where it is at. Not sure how often this occurs, but seems pretty often. Seems as if I am frequently staring at my self getting gold thrown at me by leprechauns etc, without actually seeing the bugger do it.

I forget the name of the death spell but the one that traps the opponent and yourself still says 70% increase both when it lands, and also when it is used as a trap.

Gallium Paladin in the labyrinth has no attack on his x pip balance move. he just stands there and your health appears lower at the next round.

Devora Shadowcrown in the labyrinth has no sword until she swings it. (graphics glitch on my computer at least.)

Desires:
-No more monsters casting shields for their opposite class. Makes it take a really long time to battle a couple opposite classers. I know they normally take more damage, but maybe they shouldn't.
-Stop selling 100 robes etc. Limit them to 5 or 10?
-Make crafting recipes for dragonspyre stuff require more normal regeants instead of tons of rare regeants. Would it really kill kings isle to require 5 diamonds and 30 ores per quest item instead of 15 diamonds?
-Epic level 50 item quests that start at your trainer and send you around the world using both crafting, boss encounters, tons of normal monster fights, etc. Give people something to do after they hit 50. Malistare is only one dungeon. Kind of rediculous.

No offense intended of course, just trying to help.

A Fan.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Wanted to add a couple more things I forgot:

Damage over time spells and Heal over time spells are not correctly using outgoing damage bonuses from armor or outgoing healing bonuses from rings/athames. The initial hit from sprite etc gets like a 1-5 point bonus, but the Over-Time part of the spells are not affected at all. I believe the same goes for spells like fire elf, storm hound, etc.

Also I have noticed that pretty much any tree monster in the game that does their instant attack has the sound from the nature's wrath life spell, but it does not match what the monster is doing.

I also noticed that camera movements seem to stop while casting spells using blades as well. Perhaps it is just related to the balance class spirit and element blade spells and traps?

A Fan.