Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who's this "Level 0" person?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
Has anyone else noticed a preponderance of friend requests from some blank-named, no-school, Lvl 0 person lately?

Defender
May 15, 2009
pablohosehead wrote:
Has anyone else noticed a preponderance of friend requests from some blank-named, no-school, Lvl 0 person lately?

I've not (have friend requests turned off) but it does sound like a bug (the fields are null).

Perhaps toggle your "allow friend requests" option.

Hero
May 19, 2009
i have gotten the same friend request dozens of times.

i think it might be someone who has clicked on your chat bubble instead of your person to send you a friend request

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Nope I haven't, sounds strange though.

Do they look like a normal wizard in wizard clothes?

Maybe one of the Ravenwood Faculty would know.

~Natalie Moonblade

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah, they have been pestering me too about becoming my friend. Lots of lvl 0's running around.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Yes I have I recieve it randomly since the Grizzleheim update. It appears strangely during battle displaying no name, or school, and is level 0. I never add it because of the caution I have toward crashing or "viruses."

Survivor
May 03, 2009
It has been happanig to me too. Right after the new updates, strange enough. I actullay said yes, but no new freind came up. Must be a bug, plenty of those running around.