Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

second school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
ok im new here and was wondering what is a good second school for a necromancer( death wizard)? i do a little bit of grouping and a whole lot of soloing ( group=20% of time, solo=80% of time) if you could answer thatd be great :D

Hero
May 19, 2009
well i can tell you what schools NOT to pick as your second:

ICE- unless you want the tower shield
STROM- stormzilla is strong but a waste of pips
MYTH-earthquake is good only for pvp
FIRE-nothing good(just my opinion)

i am a grandmaster ice wizard:
i trained in death up to the feint attack
i trained in life up to the satyar healing spell
i trained in balance for the elemental blade and trap
and i still have one point left, which i got from grizzlehiem

make sure to use 2 of your training points for the spirt blade and trap- you can get them from niles the balance tree in krokotopia

Defender
May 15, 2009
I haven't used any training points on my lvl 28 Death wizard.

I may get some minion spells depending on how well the minion works/if I play it.
I can see getting Reshuffle.
Spirit Trap & Blade should work well to stack with Curse and Death Trap/Blade.
Weakness and Tower Shield could be good choices.

But so far, I haven't had a need to add any of these as I don't see their adding to the effectiveness of my deck yet.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
munkeyboy54 wrote:
ok im new here and was wondering what is a good second school for a necromancer( death wizard)? i do a little bit of grouping and a whole lot of soloing ( group=20% of time, solo=80% of time) if you could answer thatd be great :D

I would recommend Life as a second then alone or with a group you can heal yourself and others.
Brittney Lighthand lvl. 50 Balance

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
im a level 50 pyromaster.... 2nd school Death and 3rd Life. (waiting for new worlds to continue playing)

I would recommend either fire or life. Cast one fire card and hit up to 4 bad guys at the same time.....or give yourself a boost of life with... you got it... Life.

Defender
May 15, 2009
jessstar23 wrote:

I would recommend Life as a second then alone or with a group you can heal yourself and others.

You can already do that with Death skills.

(I'm not saying it is a bad idea, it depends how you play.)

I do like the Sprite spell and I may train it on my Death wizard...for one pip, its a good deal.