Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

idea for crowns, a new world, and new spells!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
the crown system in this game is not fair to all the players. the equipment that can be purchased with zeke are no doubt some of the best items in the game. i noticed one day that we are able to buy gold with crowns so why not allow it to go the other way around as well and be able to buy crowns with gold? this would give some of my non subscribed friends the opportunity to at least get a little bit farther in the game. other than that, there could be some sort of present given to people on their birthdays like 1000 crowns or something like that to make their day a little more special. i have a ton of ideas for this game including ideas for a new world of fish people (or mermaids/men) that could open up ideas for underwater levels and such. new spells could be nice as well. i have thought up one new spell idea for each school that could be used as a high ranking spell. fire> volcano spell (650-690 to all enemies at 90% and seven pips); ice> avalanche spell (665-695 to all enemies at 90% and seven pips); storm> whirlpool spell (150 damage to all allies and 730 damage to all enemies at 80% and seven pips); death> night of the living dead spell (a series of all types of undead creatures attacking all enemies with 700 damage to all enemies at 85% and seven pips); life> nature's wrath spell (a series of naturalistic attacks on all enemies dealing 100 damage per pip to all enemies at 95%); myth> olympus spell (a series of attacks by the god of war dealing 150 damage per pip to all enemies at 90%); and last but not least balance> restoration spell (destroying all charms, traps, and all types of boosts
and negatives at 100% and five pips). please take these ideas into consideration. they might just make the game more enjoyable for all of :-D us.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
That sounds like a great idea. :D

~Natalie Moonblade

Hero
May 19, 2009
well there is an option to send players a gift such as crowns or a subscribtion

the restoration spell you mentioned has been done, its called earthquake

and all of the schools already have a 7pip spell that does damage to all

ice- frost giant
fire- dragon
storm- stormlord
myth- earthquake?
death- scarecrow
balance- ??? super nova, ithink
life- rebirth(heals all)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
well there is an option to send players a gift such as crowns or a subscribtion

the restoration spell you mentioned has been done, its called earthquake

and all of the schools already have a 7pip spell that does damage to all

ice- frost giant
fire- dragon
storm- stormlord
myth- earthquake?
death- scarecrow
balance- ??? super nova, ithink
life- rebirth(heals all)

thank you natalie moonblade, and by the way darth i am aware of all the other lvl seven cards, i am just saying that it wouldn't hurt to get some newer cards and maybe these should be cards made for eight pips, which will require to raise the amount of maximum pips in battle, but it would be fun to see these ideas come to life.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
megaflare wrote:
the crown system in this game is not fair to all the players. the equipment that can be purchased with zeke are no doubt some of the best items in the game. i noticed one day that we are able to buy gold with crowns so why not allow it to go the other way around as well and be able to buy crowns with gold? this would give some of my non subscribed friends the opportunity to at least get a little bit farther in the game. other than that, there could be some sort of present given to people on their birthdays like 1000 crowns or something like that to make their day a little more special. i have a ton of ideas for this game including ideas for a new world of fish people (or mermaids/men) that could open up ideas for underwater levels and such. new spells could be nice as well. i have thought up one new spell idea for each school that could be used as a high ranking spell. fire> volcano spell (650-690 to all enemies at 90% and seven pips); ice> avalanche spell (665-695 to all enemies at 90% and seven pips); storm> whirlpool spell (150 damage to all allies and 730 damage to all enemies at 80% and seven pips); death> night of the living dead spell (a series of all types of undead creatures attacking all enemies with 700 damage to all enemies at 85% and seven pips); life> nature's wrath spell (a series of naturalistic attacks on all enemies dealing 100 damage per pip to all enemies at 95%); myth> olympus spell (a series of attacks by the god of war dealing 150 damage per pip to all enemies at 90%); and last but not least balance> restoration spell (destroying all charms, traps, and all types of boosts
and negatives at 100% and five pips). please take these ideas into consideration. they might just make the game more enjoyable for all of :-D us.

The schools already have 7 pip spells.
Not to be mean, but you have all the schools exept death with better pecentages than they are supposed to have. Plus, you have ice stronger than fire.
There already is a destroying spell- earthquake.
Great ideas though.