Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting table and where is festival park HELP!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
i completed the task to get the basic crafting table and she told me to put it into my room but when she was done talking i never got the table and its not in my room how do i get one

also where is festival park???
thanks
luke

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
this is where you could find festival park go to cyclops

And there DO NOT TAKE THE CAVE that is not where it is obviously
later you should be able to find a guard and there you have found festival park!

Crafting table : well i did you check your put object here bubble?

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
You actually have to go buy it. It's a piece of furniture.

Festival Park is in Cyclops Blvd.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Festival park is either in Cyclops Avenue Or Colossus Boulevard!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
Report the missing crafting table as a Bug. I had the same problem and it was promptly fixed.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
luke9981 wrote:
i completed the task to get the basic crafting table and she told me to put it into my room but when she was done talking i never got the table and its not in my room how do i get one

thanks
luke

You might need to do another quest or something. If not, talk to her again. Check your backpack. If none of those work, you got a problem. Talk to Mr. Lincoin in Help & Support. Oh, and to get to Festival Park, go to Olde Town, and go straight to the first tunnel. It should say Cyclops Lane. Once in, keep going til' you reach Festival Park. P.S., If you go in a cave, go back out.

Wolf Stardust, Lv 26 Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
The festival park is in Cyclops Lane it has tents with stars on it.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
luke9981 wrote:

thanks
luke
Check your back pack it should be there if not you back pack was full which is unlikely!