Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Subscription question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I just wanted to know exactly what happens when my subscription expires. I more specifically want to know if I will be automatically sent to the commons or something. Also, I heard there is some kind of xp glitch when your subscription expires. Its something like is drains your xp or something. Anyone who can answer my question thanks!

Administrator
There's no such "xp glitch" young Wizard. The answer to your question can be found in our FAQ section under Help & Support

If I quit, will my Wizard be deleted?
No your Wizard is safely stored at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts. Even if you uninstall Wizard101 from your computer, your Wizard is still safe.

If you are logged off in a subscription area, and your subscription expires, you will be returned to Ravenwood Commons and you can continue to play in the Free to Play areas of Wizard101.

If you decide you no longer wish you keep a Wizard, you can delete them yourself at the Wizard selection screen by selecting the Wizard you wish to delete and pressing the Delete button. You will be prompted to enter a code to verify that you want to delete that Wizard.

If you accidentally deleted the wrong Wizard, contact customer support through the Contact Us link on the Help & Support page.

community@wizard101.com