Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Order of the Fang

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hey I REALLY want to go to Marleybone, what quest do you have to do to get there. I am currently in the Krokosphinx. I have learned nothing about the order of the fang other than knowing I have to find it. Reply to me plz!! I am Morgan Duskflame. You can find my playing PVP games and doing quests.
Catch ya in the game!

- Morgan Duskflame
Adept Necromancer (Level 20)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
awesomeunicorn37 wrote:
Hey I REALLY want to go to Marleybone, what quest do you have to do to get there. I am currently in the Krokosphinx. I have learned nothing about the order of the fang other than knowing I have to find it. Reply to me plz!! I am Morgan Duskflame. You can find my playing PVP games and doing quests.
Catch ya in the game!

- Morgan Duskflame
Adept Necromancer (Level 20)

I don't know honostly i need help finding that quest to.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
How to get to marleybone? well, you've asked the right guy, i'm lvl 46, beaten malistaire, hangs out in grzzleheim, anyway, back on topic, your in krokophinx, right, speak with alhazred the balance teacher, he tells to spaek with shalek in the grand entrance, shalek asks you to find general khaba in hall of champions, next find the other order of the fang member in grand arena, then do vault of ice and emporers reateat, both instances, next, do tomb of storms, it was very quick for me, only 1 level! thats so quick considering it took me about 10 levels to complete pyramid of the sun. well there you go hope i helped!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
If I remember properly, if you did everything on the previous area, first go to the underground balance school and talk to the teacher. Then he will tell you to talk to Shalek the wise. Once you talk to him, your quest will continue.

Survivor
May 02, 2009