Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you think the Leprechaun says?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
slmahmoud wrote:
I can't figure it out, but I swear it sounds like he's saying "Lederhosen" somewhere in there, though I know that makes no sense because that is German and Leprechauns are Irish, no?

My four year old thinks the pirate says "Sal Malordia, wah wah" (that is how he re-enacts it with his play sword, lol). :D
lederhosen is scary.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Zigmon wrote:
LOL! I am so glad I found this post. Our family has been trying to figure out both of these for a while now. So, it was fun to see everyone's suggestions. the two that were left out were the Seraph and the Balance Lady.
Seraph says, "E-I-Oreo". We joke in our family that she is Old McDonald's wife and she wants an Oreo really badly. When she doesn't get it she gets mad and saps your health away. The Balance Lady (who by the way is Old McDonald's Ex-Wife) simply says, "Hello" in a Marleybone accent and bangs her little scales. We think she is still wearing the bandage over her eyes from when Old McDonald had a tragic accident with his pitchfork. Probably why they are not still together. LoL!

For one, the Balance Lady is Judgement. Secondly, she's carring a scale and wearing a blindfold because she's Balance, which I think is based on the birth thing the Libra, which sign is a scale and blindfolds so that answers that lol.....

And Judgement doesn't say 'Hello,' she says "Alley who!!!!" Whateva that means, lol..... XD

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Hahaha, I don't know what he's saying, the first time I noticed he said something I thought he said "little dudes" LOL!

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
i have nooooo clue what either are saying. but why would some gold on your head hurt? i would be happy! free gold!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
When ever I use earth walker item card it says the same thing as the Seraph. To me it sounds like Yi Yoran. I don't know what the leprechaun says but that's funny HE'S AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS!

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I think its: Hom ti duh hom hom, eh fools a diddle homes a diddle.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Their after me lucky charms! Here comes my wrath baby!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
i think he says "its all good with the ladies,oh yeah" (or something like"oh yeah").

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
My guess is this: Always after me Lucky Charms! they're magically delicious! here, have a taste of THIS!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
must i spell it out! he says "o say sould some couldn't say sould a see some han e habla habla habla. oh and the skeletal pirate says clearly " shar malaria, ahska binga dinga linga hurga" :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D really people is it that hard!

oran wildbreath

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Forgive me if i'm wrong :-) but I think he's saying"I don't like you so here's some gold" not really.I REALLY think he's saying"avvasia top of the mornin' to ya"I'm not sure what the avvasia means but that's my guess.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
i know what he says i am about 90% sure. first he slides down the rainbow and says hey you want some of my gold? have some of this and some of that

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
isaac10198 wrote:
8) he says : CAREFUL I AM GOING TO DROP 50LBS POUNDS OF GOLD ON YOUR HEAD"or zzz z z z zzzzzzzz z mumble mumble mumble
50 pounds? YAY THANK THE LEPRECHAUNS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Quizzical wrote:
He's obviously saying, "I'll buy your voice recognition software as soon as it can decipher what I'm saying."

Or not.

I'm gonna go with not

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
He says
Ho es des hiddey hon hon hegna his hos in hiddin in hon...... after that he murmurs gibberish super quiet so you cant hear for like one second then vanishes

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
Zigmon wrote:
LOL! I am so glad I found this post. Our family has been trying to figure out both of these for a while now. So, it was fun to see everyone's suggestions. the two that were left out were the Seraph and the Balance Lady.
Seraph says, "E-I-Oreo". We joke in our family that she is Old McDonald's wife and she wants an Oreo really badly. When she doesn't get it she gets mad and saps your health away. The Balance Lady (who by the way is Old McDonald's Ex-Wife) simply says, "Hello" in a Marleybone accent and bangs her little scales. We think she is still wearing the bandage over her eyes from when Old McDonald had a tragic accident with his pitchfork. Probably why they are not still together. LoL!

Balance Lady said 'Ello/'Allo/Hullo Witch many British people use for Hello

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
He says:

MONEY MONEY MONEY I LIKE MY MONEY BUT I AM GONNA THROW IT AT YOU

no wait... that is what he thinks

here...

mumble mumble gibberish mumble

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
he says like

abah debah debah badum - like duh

or

mumble mumble BLUH mumble mumble 8)

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Resetti123 wrote:
Zigmon wrote:

For one, the Balance Lady is Judgement. Secondly, she's carring a scale and wearing a blindfold because she's Balance, which I think is based on the birth thing the Libra, which sign is a scale and blindfolds so that answers that lol.....

And Judgement doesn't say 'Hello,' she says "Alley who!!!!" Whateva that means, lol..... XD

I just have to comment on this... :?

The inspiration for the Judgment card is 'Lady Justice', a symbolic personification of the concepts of Justice frequently seen in courthouses in both the United States and Europe. There are similar representations from as far back as ancient Greece, specifically the Hellenic (Greek) goddess Dike (or Dice), and the Roman goddess Justitia.

The symbolism of Lady Justice actually derives from a blend of different sources. The Blindfold, added during the Renaissance, represents impartiality by suggesting the justice should be 'blind' to anything but the merits of the case itself. This representation comes from Tyche, Greek goddess of fate. Ironically, the blindfold was supposed to signify that fate and luck weren't fair.
The scales come from Dike, and represent fairly weighing out both sides of an issue. The sword comes from Nemesis, goddess of vengeance, and signifies just punishment for wrongs. In the traditional depiction, its a straight two edged sword in a Roman or mid-evil style rather than an Egyptian khopesh.

All of these sources, by the way, are Greek or Roman. I'm not aware of any similar symbolism from Egypt, and it makes me twitch a little every time I see the Judgment card.

As for what she says, I don't have a clue. I figured she was just making "hmm" sounds.

There. And now you know a little bit of useless trivia you didn't yesterday.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
I think I know what he says!
Mumble mumble Lets do the monkey dance!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I Always hear him say: "Hello, good morning. I would so love to have some peanuts and possums today.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
isaac10198 wrote:
8) he says : CAREFUL I AM GOING TO DROP 50LBS POUNDS OF GOLD ON YOUR HEAD"or zzz z z z zzzzzzzz z mumble mumble mumble

ROFL! I'm never going to be able to watch someone use a leprechaun spell now without laughing my head off LOL XD

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I hear " Top of the morning to ya! Here's gold, here's gold, one of the main differences of rainbows...!" I have no idea what the last part meant but I hear it every time and it makes me crack up laughing for some reason. XD