Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item stuck in the wall...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I set a piece of furniture down and then left my estate house to go outside of it. When I came back the piece was stuck in the wall, halfway up and with the red "you can't put that there" aura around it. It won't let me move it or pick it up. Any suggestions? I hope you can help...it's gonna be frustrating to have it stay like that after spending 30000 gold on it.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Open your attic and select pick up all items, it will pick up all items in that area and you will have to redecorate, but it should get your item back for you.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
crusher2488 wrote:
Open your attic and select pick up all items, it will pick up all items in that area and you will have to redecorate, but it should get your item back for you.

I have problems with items being placed in knooks or cuby areas that you can't remove or adjust. I had boxes stacked with jars on top and moved those under the stairs of my forested manor and now they are stuck on the bottom of the stairs and I can't get them either. I opened Attic but there is nothing there that says it will pick up my items.

I did notice when I tried to find a way to add to attic (I can't see anything for that either) that it lets you cancle changes which is good if you see a potential issue but only while you are moving it. I wish there was an option to allow you not to accept the change if you don't like where you placed your items.

Having stuck items really becomes a problem when you realize that you only have room for so much and then you cant add more or remove items you already had.