Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEW IDEAS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
id have to say as an older man playing this game... im very pleased with the game..

i have some ideas that might be good... and i just wanted to throw them out there like

maybe the baazar instead of the computer making the price of the item to sell. let the player make the price he wants to sell it for. like an aution house...

another thing instead of filter chat always being on. let the account holder have the option of turning it on or off...

maybe sence this is a wizard game and wizard to enchant stuff maybe add a shop that allows you player to enchant there gear to increast stats on there gear

well ill stop going on and on maybe check back to what ppl think of my ideas and if they like i have much more to post

well besides that keep up the good work =)

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
That does sound graet :D I have suggestions to

1: kings isile should make apps for the nintendo DSI and PSP and stuff like that. 8) 8
2: KI shoul let more beta testers in to help design the game
3: and last the should add new features for year pay players to have special pets and stuff

P.S. My name is seth spellflame level 22 Adept piromancer I play in banshee I NEED frends :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I acually thought the same thing for the bazar. I think it would be way better for you to set your price and be able to see if anyone will buy it. It can make a good profit. I also have another idea. You should be able to have a friend option. Like in the bazar sell something for your friends only. I thought that would be a good idea!
Another idea i think would be to trade items with people instead of tradin tresure cards. Like you can trade robes and shoes for a hat and wand. Or you would trade a pet bat for a pet firebird. :D
Also nice adead about enchanting your gear. It would let you take a ordainary item to an awesome accuarcy boost on spells.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
You might be on to something here. The only problem I see with the auction idea is that the majority of Wiz101's player base is kids. I don't want my kids to get mad and quit playing because they spent all their money on an item that is dropped regularly by monsters in a section they haven't made it to yet. There would have to be some kind of regulating force that would keep players from getting ripped of all the time. This happens enough with the regular shops (hint hint KI) and would only be exacerbated with more money hunger players involved. If KI could set a cap on the selling price of an item it might work, but I think caution should be used when allowing players to set prices and sell items to other players.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i don't know if anyone esle is having problems with lag but it is taking me almost 5 mins to get through a door and evertime that i go to a area it is tellng me that it is closed.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
slim2526 wrote:
i don't know if anyone esle is having problems with lag but it is taking me almost 5 mins to get through a door and evertime that i go to a area it is tellng me that it is closed.
Getting off topic but no your not the only one with this problem. Try porting to your dorm and walking to the bazaar. There are five doorways to go through. At least you can make a snack while your waiting. If you have quest helper on try turning it off this might help with some of the lag problems. Quest helper slows me down horribly at times. Thanks, Kieran Dragonflame

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
KyPoBoy wrote:
You might be on to something here. The only problem I see with the auction idea is that the majority of Wiz101's player base is kids. I don't want my kids to get mad and quit playing because they spent all their money on an item that is dropped regularly by monsters in a section they haven't made it to yet. There would have to be some kind of regulating force that would keep players from getting ripped of all the time. This happens enough with the regular shops (hint hint KI) and would only be exacerbated with more money hunger players involved. If KI could set a cap on the selling price of an item it might work, but I think caution should be used when allowing players to set prices and sell items to other players.

Well then all they would have to do is set it to wear only a certain age can do it.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Since this is new ideas I thought that I may be able to throw one out.

I think that a characters accuracy, damage, and defense should all get some boost as they level. I feel it is unfair that after I spend all this time playing that I must still depend on my equipment to give me boosts to these stats. My level 39 life mage should be able to cast a pixie that heals more or an imp that does more than a level 5 life mage should, even if they have the same gear on.

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
MzDecepticon wrote:
We should also be alowed to sell items that were bought with crowns to the bazar!

Some of them you can. I got a gobbler pinata from the bazaar, and it wasn't even that overpriced. I was quite happy.

I see a problem with the set your own price thing. Some of these crafting regents like mist wood and scrap metal would be extremely high priced. At the same time, crowns items would be an actual normal price.

Wait, did I say problem? Normal priced crown items sounds good...

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
MzDecepticon wrote:

Well then all they would have to do is set it to wear only a certain age can do it.

It's a game for children. Let's leave it that way. What are the adults going to ask for next, night clubs with alcohol and gambling?
There are plenty of other MMO's that have these things. If you're not happy with a child friendly MMO, then I'm sure one of the others would welcome your membership. Don't ruin W101 for the kids just to make it more accommodating for adults.