Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Annoying quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Okay, I'm on a quest called "Trophy Quest" My objective is to use Oka's chest in grand arena. So the arrow leads me to a room with sigils in front of it, I go in. Then, there is a book pedestal in the middle surrounded my 6 obelisks. I read the book and it says "Remember what your mother told you, 'patience is a virtue'"

So what then heck am i supposed to do! The arrow led my to a spot in the room that is empty and I have been standing there forever waiting for something to happen! What am I supposed to do!

Survivor
May 08, 2009
it is a puzzle using the 6 obolisks find the correct combination. The combination I will tell you is 3 lit obolisks not all 6. For most theese puzzles all through wizard 101 there are signs clues or common sence on how to open them and use the right combination.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
What you have to do is wait in that room for a period of time and three pillars will appear. On the three pillars will have a picture on the witch is the solution of the puzzle.

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Actually if I remember right you have to go up to the door you came in, and turn around and face the room and the pictures should appear.

I thought this was quite clever. If you had waited when you came in, and had been patient, you would've have solved it. I, being a fire wizard, just ran in, and couldn't figure it out. I had to use google.