Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing Secondary School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Is there anyway to get back your training points and go with a different School? I thought I read somewere you could but it cost

Administrator
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

After you've reached level 12, Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

After you've reached level 12, Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

i wish i knew that earlier cause i am not to happy with some of the life spells i learned

Defender
May 15, 2009
Maybe Mr. Lincoln should be a little more approachable and take residence in the Commons so Professor Greyrose doesn't have to be his secreatary and keep pasting that response. 8)

Train skills, not a school; you don't actually choose a 'secondary school'.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Perhaps KI should give an option to refund training points for gold? Seems like this is hurting subscribers and catering more to crowns players....

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I agree with Jallen02. Obviously it would cost more gold than crowns, but at least give the option.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Or give the option to get a FREE train and there after pay gold/crowns and each time gets higher and higher the more times you used it

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
I think it should be offered once for free, and then if you want to do it again it will cost crowns. It's not really fair to subs. I mean, I'm supporting the game, but I can't even take advantage of this? Not once?

Hmph.

Defender
May 29, 2009
the cost is actually pretty reasonable. for example, i'm lvl 45 so i had quite a few training points to buy back and the cost was about 3300 crowns. That's only $10 in crowns and I still have crowns leftover.

But I do think one free buy back for subscribers would be helpful since most people (myself included) didn't know what they were doing when we first got training points.