Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

starving artist here

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
Ok I thought I would earn some extra gold crafting equipment.

So I bought
2 blue sapphires costing 30 gold
4 goal costing 20 gold
I already had mist wood and cattails

So off I went to to bazzar

I was shocked and disgusted that my hard earned made equipment was worth less than what I bouoght the ingredients for dagger of Absolution

It would give me 25 gold. Or I could buy it for 50 gold. Seems buying it would be the best since you do not need to run around and get stuff. Wait for the slots to cool down. And since the ingredients minus the running around is 50 gold why waste the time.

Now tell me KI what is the point to crafting equipment if you can not make extra gold on it. Sure you can make an item for yourself but seriously this is a huge downer.

What a waste of gold and time.

Think you shuold change this because you should at the very least get what you put in.

Not a happy crafter.

I was so looking forward to making gold on crafting seemed like a lot of fun, but nope KI is being stingy big time.

Also I notice you make very little on even the higher level equipment. Though there is a small profit not worth the hours it takes to gather up the ingredients and then wait at least 10 to 12 hours for cool down,

Get real this needs fixed if there is any point to crafting.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
All I can say is, "DITTO "

I was looking forward to crafting as a nice break from all the fighting, but as it is now, it's not worth the time, effort, and expense. :?

Guess I'll just keep fighting ..."sigh"