Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster Ambrose Quest Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Dear Professor Drake,

I have been encountering a problem in the game after I level up. Every time this happens Headmaster Ambrose says he has a new for me but when i go to him this isn't a quest for me. I don't know what happened (maybe the quest had to do with Grizzlehiem and I already did it) but if I didn't I sure would like to. Thanks for your time on getting back to me with this issue.

James Shadowthief

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
The same thing happens to me! I run all the way to his office because he says an important matter has come up or something has arrived for me and he just keeps saying, "Keep on searching young wizard!"
Why are his quests not appearing Professor Drake?

Thanks,
A Loyal Conjurer of Myth

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
I don't know if this'll help out or not, but have you re-installed the game lately? If you remove the game from your computer, then re-install it, all the old Tips from the Professors will start popping back up. So, you could just be getting "backlogged" tips.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
sorry guys. that is a common bug. hope i helped.

Lvl 42 pyromancer
Fire all the way!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2009
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Actually, somwhere in the "Problems and Bugs" section, Gamma already informed this. Some type of bug. But they said that they're trying to fix it...I don't know if they already did becuase I'm not getting it anymore :p
Hope that helped!

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 46 Pyromancer in DS

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
it happends to me too. maybe he just wants you to visit.but then the quest comes.thats the weirdest to me.either that or he just likes sending them to keep him company. :-)