Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just some ideas and thoughts about the game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
So I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a way to organize your quests. Kind of like a tab system where you could categorize quests by world or prioity. That would make it easier to see what you need to work on.

Also, I'm not sure if it is just me but now that there are more enemies in mooshu, my computer lags like crazy in those areas. It's so bad that my friend has to do all the running and I teleport when he's there. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Angst wrote:
So I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a way to organize your quests. Kind of like a tab system where you could categorize quests by world or prioity. That would make it easier to see what you need to work on.

Love it

Defender
May 15, 2009
Angst wrote:

Also, I'm not sure if it is just me but now that there are more enemies in mooshu, my computer lags like crazy in those areas.

Does it lag or does the frame rate drop?
(lag = communication latency, frame rate = display)

I'll assume your frame rate is dropping. To check this, lower your graphics settings within the game and relaunch it:
- Turn ON Full Screen
- Set Graphics and Texture to LOW
- Turn OFF Bloom

If you are using graphics driver configuration software (such as nHancer), disable/remove W101 from it.

What video card do you have?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
i like the idea to
also a "drop quest" should be put on for side quest so you can get ride of it if you dont want to do the quest

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
As far as the lag thing goes...it's getting better. I still have some problems but it is not as bad as they used to be. Thank you for the suggestions but I had already made those changes when I first started having problems. I have now done some cleaning up of my computer and it is working a little better. I may just need to get some more memory =P

I like that idea about being able to cancel quests that you do not want to work on. That would be great for those who pay by area. I know that when I did that there were areas that I would not want to pay for but would have quests for them. They just sat there and got in the way.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I was thinking about this yesterday while playing and thought I would check and see if anyone posted about it already. Since this post is already here I will add to it rather than starting a new one.

I originally thought of categorizing by world, but priority is a great idea too!

I don't know if I would want an option to cancel/delete a quest. But how about saving it for later. Have a Saved Quests tab so you can go back to them later if you want too.

-------------------------------------------------------
Kimberly Misthaven - Level 46 Life
Kelsey Battlestalker - Level 29 Balance (current wizard)
Abigail Fireblossom - Level 19 Fire

Earn Crowns! Subscribe using my friend code:
http://www.wizard101.com/friend/80851-12125-01664-46030