Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decks- please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I am in Wizard City. My deck(Starter deck) for my level seven theurgist may have a bug and or problem. see, every few turns i have NO cards left to fight with. :(i have three lepurchauns,three minor blessings,three imps,and three pixies. the most recent time was afew minutes ago with general akilles.please help!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I have run across this problem a lot and it just isn't the starter deck.Who enjoys Dying because all they can do is pass as there is no point in fleeing.Also I cant get the Treasure cards to work I can discard but not draw a card.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Are you sure you had your cards equipped and your deck equipped?

It might be the same problem for your treasure cards Edokin.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
I ran into this problem when I was in Wizard City on my baby wizard. I didn't at the time have any amulets to equip and I had no wand equipped. I was experimenting with no wand and fizzle rate. After a few times back to the playground, I equipped my wand and didn't have the problem again. My guess is that at that low of level it still pulls those cards like you had a wand but was blank.