Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give us back Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I can see the fun in crafting robes, rings, athames, etc., but get rid of crafting treasure cards and let us buy them. It can be difficult to make basic cards, but when you need treasure cards to create higher level cards then it gets discouraging. Not to mention you need to know a life character if you want a sprite card.

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
If they made it easier to craft then I would be inclined to actually make treasure cards. But as it stands now it takes SOOO long to gather regents that I really don't care to do it until they make it easier.

I know this was supposed to be a "slow-paced activity" but I think your estimate of how long it takes for people to complete worlds is way overestimated. WC crafting wasn't that hard to do (Mist wood is pretty easy to find post-update), but Krok is still impossible. Running around in Marlybone has given me about 8 stone blocks so far, but I just don't want to have to go back to Krok to find parchment.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
I like the idea of making feint cards, but unfortunately it is class specific.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
why dont ya look around before talking, they sell even more treasure spells at the bazaar...just stop complaining and look around, just change the arrow on the top rite hand corner until you get to treasure cards, its even better than when they use to sell it in the library.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Oh sure if your made of money you can buy a treasure card for healing.

2250 for the one Dryad card in the shop
1039 for the fairy card
105 to 87 for the pixie card
No Saytr card available

Basically you need to be good friends with a healer who will make you cards or have a friend good enough to pass healer made treasure cards made by your other character or you have to retrain your second class to a heal or death.

Your a dead duck later in the game where battles take longer without healing cards. One can get a few cards from magic items, especially if you spend real money with Zeke but it will not be enough to keep you alive.