Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teleportation is not working please HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
My wizard can teleport to veryone else but only ceratin people can teleport to him, whenever people try they tell me it says i am in a full instance has been like this for months please fix my account so i can play again.

Defender
May 06, 2009
I assume it doesn't matter where you are?

Boy, I know a lot of people who (before the recent update) would have killed to have that problem, at least most of the time -- I've been killed many times by people porting to me at an inopportune time.

I suspect you probably want to talk to someone like Mr. Lincoln though, have you tried down in Help & Support?

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
jojo2001j wrote:
My wizard can teleport to veryone else but only ceratin people can teleport to him, whenever people try they tell me it says i am in a full instance has been like this for months please fix my account so i can play again.

Also a new connectivity bug in the system of not being able to connect
to the charactor choosing page after clicking on the 'quit' button.
it will just sit and hang and then come back with a 'could not connect to the server' then a (Quit) button will popup and that it.
Logging back in from that page also hangs but it finaly goes through.
This has NEVER happened until this last update, BTW.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
check the privacy settings. that is a wonderful feature you can turn off :) that might help.