Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

housing ideas, plz add on and/or reply

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
1.allow pets to explore your land like have dragons flying and on trees or unicorn and satyr in a flower meow (but you would choose were to put them so you can find them)

2.allow people to move in but they could only move or take there items and title of the home would go to the original buyer.

3.sell houses for the price you bought them or at most 30% off but still i have a 15k house and it sells for 765.

4. i know its probably a bad idea but before you buy the house you customize it (buy just the size land you want for so much the place a size castle out of a selection, add what kind of land you want(grass,sand, ect...) then buy what it adds up to and go home to place decor.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
voxpox wrote:
4. i know its probably a bad idea but before you buy the house you customize it (buy just the size land you want for so much the place a size castle out of a selection, add what kind of land you want(grass,sand, ect...) then buy what it adds up to and go home to place decor.

well, for that one, i'd say on each world there are THREE house options. for example, in wizard city. it would have Wooded Cottage, Forested Mansion, and Make-a-Home. in this make a home, you would have wizard-city related things to work with and choose from. example, you would have an option to add a, oh, i dont know, dragonspyre gate in dragonspyre Make-a-Home, but not in marleybone. and you could choose what permenant items to put in it, and then put furniture in it. also you could add things like caves, secret doors, and other things.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I agree with number one and made the same suggestion in this same forum section. I also agree with number three and four. As for the second suggestion I don't really care; however, I will grant that it would make sense that people be allowed to move in with you.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I think one of the best things KI could do for the housing on Wiz101 is make it interactive. Let us sit down in our chairs and on our thrones. Let us take that cake and a hand full of jelly beans and have a food fight. Let me jump up and down on my bed. I'll make it when I'm done, promise
How cool would it be to walk next to that Boris Blackrock statue and have it take a harmless swing at you. Or have the dragon spit a giant fireball at you that leaves you smoking.
Instead of a pool of water to swim in, how about a pool of those plastic balls like what you see at play parks.
I'd love to break open that pinata and cover my friends with the green goo that fills it.
Maybe a mannequin to show off all the awesome outfits I have.
Can I have a wall mounted display case to show off all the badges I've earned.
How about a practice arena at home that would conjure up a random monster for me to battle with. Or even just so my friends and I can battle while we wait for our other guest to arrive.
My pet needs a house to. He gets tired of following me all over the spiral and would like to take a nap.
Can I have a virtual tour of the mansion before I spend all my money on it. Mooshu mansion was so disappointing for me. Too much water and not enough house.
These are just some ideas off the top of my head. I think that if there was more things to interact with, the entire game itself would be improved.