Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minor problem but annoying

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I was having drop out problems (And thank you KI for the quick fix) but I tried re-installing the game again to see if that helped. it didn't but the result is now most of the worlds aren't loaded into my computer anymore.

Which takes time to load but that's fine I already knew it would. The problem is I had set a marker. Markers cost me Mana so I don't set them at random.

Problem is I was about to go to a marker and that part hadn't loaded back in again. It took away my marker though.

Anybody who goes through heavily guarded areas knows what a marker can save you if you need to go back for something.

I put my marker in so I can play through Griz. My char is only lvl 38 so I can't finish. Something I would have liked to have seen posted, any lvl requirements beyond the 20 to get into the main quests.

Point is I need to go back now to lvl up and now I have to fight all the way back simply because it won't let me in because it has to load (Again that's fine) but still took away my marker.

Is there a way to fix this?