Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think I get some of the points to crafting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
I have manged to get all items needed for Marleybone. After I found where they would spawn.

I think the big issue right now is that 3 million players are looking for the same items. This the spawning need to be increase for the next while until it levels off.

I understand now that when you are in an area. Say Mooshu you are busy doing quests and then happen to land on a regeant. Pick it up. So buy the time you are done mooshu you should also have collect enough items to pass the crafter level too.

Biggest problem is. Because it was new you have grand masters and other high levels collecting the same mist wood.

May I suggest Mosshu for mist wood for higher levels. Thus making room for the lower level wizards. I have found plenty of mist wood in mooshu.

So I think once everyone gets to their appropriate levels regeants will be easier to find.

As for not being able to craft other school cards. Do not get that. But I guess that is what the bazaar is for. Getting cards you can not get elsewhere.

So we just need patience while they tweak this new aspect of the game,

Also you can chose to do the crafting or not. Does not effect overall game play.

Yes it is long between items. But if you are in the appropriate level say Marleybone you would be there for days if you did every quest.

So I have no issue on time it take to craft. Just impatient right now.