Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A thought on badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
This is the best MMO I have played to date, and I can't think of anything I really don't like about it. I do have a question about badges. What exactly is the point in getting them? The only goal I see is collecting them or maybe for some... bragging rights.

Why not make the badges worth striving for? Let them give us small stat boosts, or provide some benefit. For example, why not let my Master of Fire badge increase my attack, defense and accuracy with fire by 5%.

Just a thought.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Arvis wrote:
This is the best MMO I have played to date, and I can't think of anything I really don't like about it. I do have a question about badges. What exactly is the point in getting them? The only goal I see is collecting them or maybe for some... bragging rights.

Why not make the badges worth striving for? Let them give us small stat boosts, or provide some benefit. For example, why not let my Master of Fire badge increase my attack, defense and accuracy with fire by 5%.

Just a thought.

I agree but not totally

With all the badges you have too much of an unfair advantage.

However A plaque or something for my home would be nice. I can only display one badge at a time but I have tons. Let me display them all in a non-intrusive to the rest of the game way.

Defender
May 15, 2009
Darthmalius wrote:

However A plaque or something for my home would be nice.

That's a good idea...a trophy.