Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help-Just became level 35

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I received two messages from Headmaster Ambrose shortly after becoming Level 35- one was to see him right away, and the other was that something had arrived for me. I went to his house and he didn't have a question mark or anything above his head! :-(
Is there a quest I'm supposed to complete before I'm allowed to get my gift or is there a glitch?

Thanks! :-D

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Okay...

I am now a level 40, and the same thing has happened again. I received two more 'dire alerts' from Headmaster Ambrose-one was a summons in my name, and another was about dire news from Grizzleheim, and for both I had to go to his office straight away. Of course, there was no question mark above his head, and he had no need to see me.

If one of the Professors could help me out, that would be great too, I'm sure one or all of you know what is happening.

Thanks,

Iridian Sunsong

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I have gotten the same message, and still Professor Ambrose has no question mark. Nor does my first school professor. Has anyone else found a solution to the problem.

Angela Soulward

Administrator
Please check our Known issues page. This is a known issue, young Wizards. It's always good to check in on Ambrose and your teachers occasionally, though!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 09, 2009
yea he said the same thing to me and he had nothing for me when i went to him what is that about

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I too experienced the same thing back then but no worries! its just some type of problem KI is fixing up so just ignore it. hope that helped 8)

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 48 Pryo Dudeee