Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Propose New Changes to New Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Ok, for those of you that surf the forums you will have seen several complaints about the new patch. I also made some suggestions but they are on various forum pages. I figured why not make a topic and label it that.

1. Although I like the "Interrupt" I feel that only end world bosses should be able to do it pretty much like it currently is. However, it should only be done once every three or four rounds.
2. All bosses should be limited to the proper number of pip spells. If they have four pips and use a meteor then even if they used it on their interrupt turn those four pips should be used. No back to back meteor storms.
3. End world bosses should only be able to use spells they would normally have access too based on level. Such as Lord Nightshade should be around level 20 death boss for spells so shouldn't have access to spells above that level. Krokopatra lvl 30 Storm spells. Meowiarty lvl 40 Myth and Jade Oni Lvl 50 Life spells.
4. Boss minion summoning. They should cost the bosses three pips and the minions shouldn't have more than 400 health since most three pip minions have 400 health.
5. Boss Secondary schools if a boss can cast weakness which is a level four balance spell school then that is where they should be resticted too. I hate seeing a mob cast weakness followed by meteor when they are life and it wouldn't have access to those spells through normal progression of learning.
6. Crafting is nice but all reagents need to respawn much faster. I suggested one minute respawn time on the test server but should be longer but not longer than five minutes.
7. Crafting timer needs to be greatly lowered. I would say starting out at 1 minute like they have it but to a maximum time of 2 hours for items in Dragonspyre.
8. All boss drop items and Zeke Items should have their stats increased by 10 percent.
9. Ice Spells should have base damage increased by 10 percent.
10. Myth Orthrus should be able to attack all targets like the other seven pip spells.
11. Stun absorb/block should only last two rounds. ( I know this may mess up PVP but it would still give you two rounds that you can't be stunned.)
12. Shared bank slot for treasure cards. So you can trade between toons.

Like I said this is just some Ideas I came up with there are probably others but for the most part the ones I listed here would even out the game make the interrupts workable and still allow solo players to solo most end world bosses.

I'd like to see other suggestions but please keep in mind not upsetting the game balance to one school or another.

Talon Deathweaver, Grandmaster Death wizard.