Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what do i do!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
ok so i just finished the quest where you have to be skellik and i went to bjorn ironclaws but he still wouldn't let me into the king and i can't unlock the other areas in grizzleheim

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
meaking1 wrote:
ok so i just finished the quest where you have to be skellik and i went to bjorn ironclaws but he still wouldn't let me into the king and i can't unlock the other areas in grizzleheim
Finish other worlds first, grizzleheim allows you o go to different areas after hitting a certain level.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
thank you for your help do you know the different levels for different ares i'm level 23 adept cunjurer

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
meaking1 wrote:
thank you for your help do you know the different levels for different ares i'm level 23 adept cunjurer

not sure if anyone has answered this for you however per a prev note that I have read in here you get to unlock different areas in grizzelheim as you unlock areas in the spiral. so if you are in wizard city or have not completed krokotopia then you will not be able to go far within grizzelheim. I personally am in marleybone and have been able to complete 2 area's for grizzelheim to date only

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Perhaps that is true, however, my Necromancer is level 39 in Mooshu. If completing Mooshu is necessary in order for me to enter Ravenscar, then why can my Necro go to Nidavellir?

Perhaps completing Nidavellir is a prerequisite for Ravenscar, I have no idea. I have neither place listed as part of a quest. Think Bjorn Ironclaws will give me a quest once I have completed Mooshu? Or do I have to be a certain level? No clue and no quest.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
deejmster that does not make any sence because nildavar is the first place besides savarstood and northguard i unlocked in grizzlehiem in fact today me and some friend got destroyed fighting jotun

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
You get an audience with the king after completing Vigrid Roughland. The king then asks you to defeat Jotun in Nidavellir.