Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Dragonspyre/world ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I've recently been thinking that every school should have their own seperate world after Dragonspyre. The storyline would be that Merle Ambrose's wizard rival started his own wizard school and has been plotting to take over Wizard city. The first quest would be to enter Wizard city then it would be under attack you could then help Merle fend off the dark wizards. After that he tells you that you must take the fight to the enemy world but you must become stronger. Then you go through your world. For example if you are life you get a seperate life world, if you are balance you get a seperate balance world and so on. When you finish helping the creatures you learn a new stronger move. Then you progress to the enemy world and the people you helped in the previous world give you quests. This is a good way to meet up with other people of your school. Then when you finish fighting the main boss him he uses powerful magic to summon dun dun da dun "you". The main boss is gone but you need to fight yourself. Your clone has the same clothes and cards as you but I'm thinking he could have 5,000, no friends can help you fighting yourself... awkward, but friends can help you fight the main boss. Just to say i think the worlds should be myth- a hercules themed world, death- a halloween world, balance could be a roman place,life could be a safari place, storm could be a underwater world,ice could be a ice,cold,snowy,mountainous place, and fire could be a island with lava oceans slowly sinking into the lava. Let me hear your opinions.

Thanks,

Blaze WindBreaker lvl 43 Death Wizard and KI sorry if I'm expecting to much.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
sith2 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've recently been thinking that every school should have their own seperate world after Dragonspyre. The storyline would be that Merle Ambrose's wizard rival started his own wizard school and has been plotting to take over Wizard city. The first quest would be to enter Wizard city then it would be under attack you could then help Merle fend off the dark wizards. After that he tells you that you must take the fight to the enemy world but you must become stronger. Then you go through your world. For example if you are life you get a seperate life world, if you are balance you get a seperate balance world and so on. When you finish helping the creatures you learn a new stronger move. Then you progress to the enemy world and the people you helped in the previous world give you quests. This is a good way to meet up with other people of your school. Then when you finish fighting the main boss him he uses powerful magic to summon dun dun da dun "you". The main boss is gone but you need to fight yourself. Your clone has the same clothes and cards as you but I'm thinking he could have 5,000, no friends can help you fighting yourself... awkward, but friends can help you fight the main boss. Just to say i think the worlds should be myth- a hercules themed world, death- a halloween world, balance could be a roman place,life could be a safari place, storm could be a underwater world,ice could be a ice,cold,snowy,mountainous place, and fire could be a island with lava oceans slowly sinking into the lava. Let me hear your opinions.

Thanks,

Blaze WindBreaker lvl 43 Death Wizard and KI sorry if I'm expecting to much.

I like it or maybe new schools and spells