Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whats next for a grand master

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
I have been playing for weeks now after becoming a grand master but now I dont understand why we dont get anything but gold and gifts. that cant be it. is it?

Jeff

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Hi Jeff,

Wizard101 is an online open-ending game, there for once you reach Lv50, you basically beat the game, athough you get to keep playing. Athough, it's rough to play after you beat a game. But Grizzleheim is now open so, it is now more fun, because you now get to do qeusts. And of Course you have the Honor of being the highest level.

Best of Luck,
Colin Frostglade!! :-)!!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Hey i struggled with the same problem and to be honest am very impatient lore lvls will. but i trust that kingsisle hasnt forgotten there best players.Just so you know they are going to and more than just grizzle and after they DO add it our caps shall be increased. quote/"as dragonspyre is the last world in the end of our FIRST MAJOR CHAPTER and grizzle does not exceed the difficulty cpas will saty at 50"/quote-Professer Greyrose(i think thats it lol). They are probobly going to work on that next chapter as soon as they finish working out the kinks in the new update. Just keep working hard and do what i do.(make more grandmasters,finish quests i have not completed,get all possible badges.) Might help kill time :)

hope this helps

spiritstrider family: Travis,Tyler,Thomas,&Angel 8) 8)

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
I hate the new area. I am a grandmaster. I can not earn experience. I can not level up. I am fighting tiny little mobs for inferior gear. I am being sent on run around quests so that I have to go back and forth any number of times to end up with nothing. It may be time to go back to playing wow.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Not to sound stupid or anything, but what exactly is an open-ending game?

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
Um, so just start a new wizard? If you can't do that, try to solo some of these new instances for fun. Or you could just do the Grizzlheim storyline..FOR FUN! You don't have to gain exp for these quests; when level cap gets raised, i'm sure kingsisle will give us more than enough new quests to reach that new level cap with. So don't let that stop you from seeing what grizzleheim has to offer.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Necropolic wrote:
Not to sound stupid or anything, but what exactly is an open-ending game?

It means to never come to an end. You can always keep playing!! Or Gamma could help you with this one!!

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Nosleep wrote:
I hate the new area. I am a grandmaster. I can not earn experience. I can not level up. I am fighting tiny little mobs for inferior gear. I am being sent on run around quests so that I have to go back and forth any number of times to end up with nothing. It may be time to go back to playing wow.

Start a new wizard!! !!!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I'm with ya on this one. My Fire grand master isn't fun at all. The game has a such a huge lagtime with her that it's a little annoying. Plus, I like to see progress. We don't necessarily have to level up but give us something! I'm actually thinking of deleting her and starting all over. And I have a wizard in each school except Life because the game won't let you have more than six. :? Kinda dull - she stays home a lot because she's just not fun which is too bad because she was my first and she is so very powerful!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
hey i am a fire grandmaster and i beat a;; the worlds exept for a couple sidequests in dragonspyre and the yardbirds in grizzlehiem. i see no point of playing anymore. i am the best i can possibly be, having all the top fire gear
(thanks to the list wizard101central.com provides) i beat the story and most of the side quests. i know celestia is coming out but i cant wait so long. i will probbably quit playing if something interesting does not come out soon like a extra fifty levels or celestia

Arthur StormHammer, grandmaster fire wizard, savior of the spiral, and master of fire

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Actually, soon they will have a new level cap, between 50-60. There will be a new world for Grandmasters called Celestia. And there you will get new battle gear, you will level up and find new enemies. Good luck!

Elizabeth MistLeaf
Thaumaturge Wizard (Ice)
Level 34
Currently in Test Realm (Test Realm is down)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
Since last night I was a grand and I was wondering the same thing, and I suggest arena to get the best gear in the game. Sure, it stinks in regular battle but to have people know that you have devoted your character soly to battle may be something to look forward to. If you are already a warlord, try pet derby, training pets, etc. Well, good luck