Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few things about the update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Its great ! I love the fact that the fights go a tad bit faster, the shield casting is quick. Thats awesome. But we have noticed when you casted the stun all enemy spell the shield that is put on them does not go away after their turn. Not a big deal just wanted to say. ALSO! !! and most importantly, We are saddened by the fact that the items in the shops no longer have cards attached to them. My husband and I were saving up our money to buy a robe and hat in the store in mooshu, After the update we go there and they are gone :(. It sort of ruined the rest of the day for us lol. Why was that done? Where can we get them now? For gold and not crowns, we subscribe, we don't buy crowns, and certainly won't buy crowns just to get armors.

Other than that GREAT UPDATE. I love finding random things on the ground and getting more items from bosses lol even though I can't find the fella to make stuff for the myth school lol I will though :).

Thanks for the great work Keep it up!