Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
If Mist wood is going to be so important they need to make it easier to find its insane to waste hours looking for it.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
This is hilarious, my friend found mist wood on triton avenue, but sadly, he wasn't on the quest, so he had to look for it all over again. And he couldn;t find it on purpose.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
djkblue wrote:
If Mist wood is going to be so important they need to make it easier to find its insane to waste hours looking for it.

dude... i literally spent hours looking for it, and i got one.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Same thing happened to me, I found some before I had the quest and now I cannot find it anywhere :(

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I've got plenty I picked up over at Griz, but she (Lady in Ole Town) wont let me use it on my quest, even though I'm carrying it already.
Something is really messed up here.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
I found mistwood in Grizzleheim and finished my craft table but when I went to put it in my house like I was told to, it wasn't in my inventory. Is anyone else having this problem?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
same issue here got 10 of it in my inventory and cant use it on this quest. it's a little annoying