Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Savarstaad Pass Yardbird

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
I have found the Savarstaad Pass Yardbird and it doesn't give me any credit for finding it. Help me please.

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
My daughter and I have the same problem. She said she also had that problem with some of the beetles in Krokotopia. Frustrating! Fix please? Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
You may or may not know this, but if you don't it might solve your problem. As with a few areas in Grizzleheim, there is more than one yard bird in an area. If I'm not mistaken (I'm not looking at a map at the moment), the first bird in Savarstaad Pass is in the southwest part of map and the second is in the northeast.

I hope this helps. :D Good luck

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
That worked for me! Thanks, KyPoBoy. That was driving me CRAZY!

I found both of the yardbirds, and it gave me the quest credit for it. Sure wish they were labeled. The beetles in Krokotopia are listed as separate beetles, even though they're both in the oasis (i.e. second oasis beetle). These, you just have to find two yardbirds to get the single credit for the Savarstaad Pass yardbird.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I was going to suggest the same thing regarding there being more than one...but for those of you who found them, any hints where I should be looking? I found the 1st& 4th ones pretty easily but I have no clue where I should be looking in any of the areas...I'm about tojust start searching in all the random nooks & crannies...but that could take forever...

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Wizard101 Central has a thread the gives the locations of all of Zeke's hidden items. This link is a spoiler so if you want to find them on your own don't use this link. But if you have all but given up on one or more of the items, here's where to find them.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Ya it does thats how i bet stone roses
(Wizard101 central username:mr.random)

Chris Emerakdfinder level 50 thaumaturge (ice wizard)
Chris Rainbowcaster lvl.22 life wizard (arena rank knight ALMOST CAPTAIN WOOT!)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Thanks. Right after I posted here I searched a little & found out about the fansite...I didn't realize that forum even existed...but it's *very* helpful! I don't mind spoilers