Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug at Second death assigment.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I need to kill that skeleton in the death tower i went there but he wasnt there I went to Ashthorn but I didnt got my death prism because i Have to kill Timeo plz remove the goal to kill timeo

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
I need to kill that skeleton in the death tower i went there but he wasnt there I went to Ashthorn but I didnt got my death prism because i Have to kill Timeo plz remove the goal to kill timeo

I have the same bug. I killed Addere Timeo, went back to Malorn who congratulated me and told me he was giving me the spell, but I got nothing and my quest log still says to kill Timeo, but he's no longer in the death tower. I have put in a support request but I have no idea if this company actually replies to them or not.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I did get a response from Mr. Lincoln, theya re looking into the issue!

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I have the same bug, how do you make sure they know it's an issue?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
i know at march my other death wizard got an spell with the goal not completed. hahaha :D

Survivor
May 08, 2009
I also have this problem and I have done all tasks including sunken city for wizard city as well as recheched the death tree death scool, spoken to the death student and re-tracked mt steps for wizard city. THis problem has been persisting for months and needs to be fixed as I can not go forward without this spell.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
Same here, the death teacher just asked me to come see him, but when I got there he had nothing for me.

ace05843 wrote:
I also have this problem and I have done all tasks including sunken city for wizard city as well as recheched the death tree death scool, spoken to the death student and re-tracked mt steps for wizard city. THis problem has been persisting for months and needs to be fixed as I can not go forward without this spell.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
So, it appears that I'm the latest fly to get stuck in this jar... Came to the forums hoping that someone had an easy solution to this problem.

Has anyone gotten a response yet regarding a fix?

Survivor
May 08, 2009
In reply I have recieved, the staff and technicians of Wizard 101 (aka: professors) achnowledge this as a bug and ongoing problem for "ALL" death students and have insured they are on it and will let you know first word I recieve of their reply. Keep in mind Grizleham just opened and they are contriversing over what to do with Malistare so right now those are the two top priorities. We have sadly no choice but to wait it out and hope a resolution comes in play.

My sujestion would be alow to the first of August for a solution to be found and all curent 101 issues to be resolved. If by then nothing has changed, for us aoo to come up with athe most sencable solution wich would be to write a potition with five thousand signatures on it concerning the urgency of this matter and how it is afecting our abilities to continue in game.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Submit a Bug report. I had my character reset by hand today, so it may take awhile....

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Those those having a problem with Sweet Revenge, including me.... According to the recent update notices...

Our Problem with be fixed by the next update...tomorrow morning... :=)

Delver
Feb 15, 2009