Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Update Bugs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Hi. I am Matthew DreamBringer, Level 23 Conjurer. I am making this topic to discuss bugs you have all found in the newest Grizzleheim update. I will list mine, and you list any you have found. Pretty much all I found was housing bugs, so here it goes.

Wallpapers and Floorings are solid pink when you apply them.
Some of my furniture is missing...?
Tiny Arched Door cannot turn.

Well that's all I have. Please post your bugs! Thanks!

-Matthew DreamBringer, Adept Conjurer

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
yeah i have a few bugs to but i dont have any bugs with houseing.i am haveing a problem getting into grizzlehiem (im a level 45 pyromancer) and also i can not get quest from people in old town that i should be able to get new quest from.im wordering if maybe its because i missed a quest that leads to others or something or if its a problem others are haveing?plz help me!

Developer
The tiny arched doors work like paintings now where they auto-align with the wall.

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Trex1160 wrote:
Yeah my wallpapers are pink and brown too after this update came out.
Hey guys! I 'm Christopher MythDreamer a level 47 master conjurer.I have the same problem i have a marleybone home and the whole house is pink plus that i have a stone fireplace which disappeared. I took the wallpaper off and bought a new set but now that i put it on i looks like a mix of colors.If got any advice on what to do help and thanks guys :-P

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
hi i am a level 50 storm wizard and just got the quest for the weapons cache and it wont let anyone use it so till then we are all stuck and everyone is experiencing this problem. plz fix asap

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
ok remeber the comment i posted this about the shooping bug well i went on today and found out it was a glitch so people at wizard 101 sry for wasting your time . and are wonderful ravenwoood teachers plz post comments to MCLARK cuz i would love to hear what you think bout my things.