Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i can't find mist wood

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I don't think that this will help, but some one told me it will be in random places. So just look around I have not found any either :-(

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I got all of mine in Mooshu. I couldn't figure out where to go in Wizard City so I decided to head over to Mooshu for some boss battles and along the way, I found tons of Mist wood laying around on the side streets

Hunter SilverHeart
Level 49 Pyromancer/Diviner

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
Head out to the streets and look around trees, you should find some in no time.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2008
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
I found some under trees in Unicorn Way. I heard others found it under trees in other areas of Wizard City. :-)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
boo97 wrote:
does any one know where to get mist wood?

I've had a lot of luck in Unicorn Way. No one is there because everyone is in Olde Town and I've found 10 already.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
in different instance lvls you will find it try going into ones you can handle byyourself, so as not to have any compotion

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
The Bazaar has a Reagent Selection that will show what you want, altho' you might have to reload the selection several times, before the right item appears. And I have seen many vendors on the streets of Marleybone, so it stands to reason that there must be vendors all over the place. Maybe even the stores we are familiar with have stock of gems, minerals, etc.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I too had a hard time finding mist wood in Wizard City because everyone is looking for it there. When I did find it though it was on Cyclopes Lane. Hope that helps!! I'm going to follow the other persons idea and go to Mooshu to get the rest that I need!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
found some in unicorn way and a bunch in mooshu--look in grassy areas near trees. mooshu is also a good place to find cattails--just look in the water.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Zerinial wrote:
boo97 wrote:

I've had a lot of luck in Unicorn Way. No one is there because everyone is in Olde Town and I've found 10 already.

I can definately confirm the unicorn way theory. I found mine there.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I found a lot of mist wood in Marleybone in Hyde Park. Idk if that will help.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
boo97 wrote:

i know there is one in unicorn way up from the park a little bit but iv only been able to find one im still looking for better spots

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Mistwood can be found in maby places. Just avoid other gathers and you should be fine. I have found it in the commons of GH as well as outside of that, in WC I have found more than a dozen places for it to spawn. I haven't seen it in Marley though, etc. Again, if everyone wants it, it will be gone fast...if you are on the east coast, try when you get up (6-7am Eastern is dead here) and westcoasters, try before bed, again, 1-2am is dead here.

If your sleeping hours are different, do as I did yesterday, take a nap, then come back during the dead time :-)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I find regents like crazy when I play, but that's probably because I'm on usually after most people go to bed. On average, I get two to three different regents in one try, I'm guessing because they've been sitting there so long. I've noticed that if you pick one up, that just appeared, it gives just one, but if it's been there a while, it collects multiples, and even more rare regents with it.

As for all the places I've found Mist Wood, well, every where in wizard city. Like some one else said, try to go some where no one else seems to be. Good luck.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
when you go to a boss tower anywhere,walk around it.there are lots of trees around it. i found 10 mist woods in 1 day by doing this

jason spirithammer
level 10 myth wizard
go myth

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
The easiest way to get mist wood is to just by it from a nearby reagent vendor or at the wizard city bazaar. I remember i found some, I think in triton avenue but I'm not sure. But if you craft, it's just easy to just buy the reagents.

Hope this helps!!!