Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oni anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
Settle down settle down if any of you need elp on the jade oni ( or any others) i'd be happy to say that i can help. I know I know you will be supprized by me lvl but believe me, I,ve lost count how many times I,ve beat the jade oni or others. I,ve also beat malistaire three times with the help of my good friend Hunter Frost lvl 5 grandmaster ice if any of you want to beat them just respond to me.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
charcaid wrote:
Settle down settle down if any of you need elp on the jade oni ( or any others) i'd be happy to say that i can help. I know I know you will be supprized by me lvl but believe me, I,ve lost count how many times I,ve beat the jade oni or others. I,ve also beat malistaire three times with the help of my good friend Hunter Frost lvl 5 grandmaster ice if any of you want to beat them just respond to me.

I have also beat all the Onis and Malistare many times but with this new "enhancement" they are allowe to cheat :( it was so frustrating..Our friends wanted to come to help but it would not allow him..it told him that we were in "full instance" , it was only my partner and me!!!! We did beat him, but it took us a LOT longer than before. i HATE this :(

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i would like help with the jade oni im a life and im trying to get the jade oni vestment how about today at 3:00 in the drake realm meet me in front of the instance.

Gavin Emeraldstaff lv43

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
MaxDiGiacomo wrote:
i would like help with the jade oni im a life and im trying to get the jade oni vestment how about today at 3:00 in the drake realm meet me in front of the instance.

Gavin Emeraldstaff lv43

Sure, i'll help, i hope my partner can join us too. i'll ask him.

GRACE FROSTPETAL lvl47

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009