Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question for falmea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
This is Jeffey Stromhunter level 46 Pyromancer. This may not completely apply to the subject but it starts out as it. Anyway, I think you should add volcano, though you would have to boost the highest level. I also think you should add powerful spells like that to the other schools. Like volcano-fire, plaque-life, hurricane-storm, tornado-balance, blizzard-ice, werewolf-death, and zeus-myth. They may have some of these spells only spelled (no pun intended) different ways, but I think they would make great spells. Long Live Pyromancy!!!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Dearest Falmea

I would really like to get the fire elf pet can you please let me know how?

your loyal student

Firefly

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
tarzan525 wrote:
Dear Proffesor Falmea,
I'm Nicholas LionRider one of your students. I was wondering if you and the other teachers could go out looking for new spells. I was glad when you found the spells like Frost Giant, Storm Lord, and Fire Dragon. And maybe fire students could check out some stuff in Fire Cat Alley and Dragon Spyre? If I can I think I know some.

(Volcano)
600 damage on each:ad 200 damage for three turns. Pass: 7 turns

(Sun Bom)
1000 damage:ad 300 life for three turns. Pass: 7 turns

(Flame Ball)
Does every fire attack from Fire Cat to Fire Dragon or Sun Bom if you use mine. Pass:7 turns with at least three Power Pips.
Your Student,
Nicholas LionRider

if i was falmea i would put those in and make some ones like them (just to be fair to the other teachers)
Mark Fireblade
Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I would like to be able to teach or upgrade the fire minion. I have trained and do have the booster cards for the minion however come on he fire elf's alot
and has low life.Doing the game solo except for the last fight a stronger minion would have made the game way more fun.Just something to think about thanks.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
tarzan525 wrote:
Dear Proffesor Falmea,
I'm Nicholas LionRider one of your students. I was wondering if you and the other teachers could go out looking for new spells. I was glad when you found the spells like Frost Giant, Storm Lord, and Fire Dragon. And maybe fire students could check out some stuff in Fire Cat Alley and Dragon Spyre? If I can I think I know some.

(Volcano)
600 damage on each:ad 200 damage for three turns. Pass: 7 turns

(Sun Bom)
1000 damage:ad 300 life for three turns. Pass: 7 turns

(Flame Ball)
Does every fire attack from Fire Cat to Fire Dragon or Sun Bom if you use mine. Pass:7 turns with at least three Power Pips.
Your Student,
Nicholas LionRider

I think Volcano and Flame Ball Would be good ideas. But i think a bomb sort of takes out from the midevil times theme

Your Now Level 43 Student Jonathan FireRiver :)

Survivor
May 11, 2009
Professor Falmea

I was wondering can you get the sunbird as a pet?

29 Nicole skullblood

Fire is passion :-o

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Actually there were bombs in the medieval times. They were wooden barrels filled with gunpowder and a rope which was the fuse, and sometimes in wars they launced them from catapults. I do think it would take away from the game though.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Dear Ms. Famela,

Hi, I'm Steven RedFlame, one of your grandmaster students. :D

I have a request, can you battle another teacher in PvP?
a good opponent would be Cyrus Drake! 8)
So that would be great!!!

Love, Steven Redflame

Grandmaster (Level 50) wizard

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
First of all, thank you for the compliments! Two of my secrets are: I get up early in the morning and go jog around Ravenwood and the commons (that hill up to Golem Tower is a killer) and I condition my hair with a little concoction including some of Bernie's sap (so that explains the hair...). It works for me!

Wolf, I was always told I was a fiesty young wizard who liked taking chances and being impulsive... and I almost set my dormitory on fire quite a few times. I was... asked to enroll in the Fire School to control my talents, and I ended up with a great affinity for it. The rest is history!

Keena, I don't know about that, I think some of the guys in Dragonspyre are handsome. However, I do see your point... perhaps it's a good thing though. You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

I AM FINALLY IN DRAGONSPYRE! SM SO HAPPY AM A MASTER PYROMANCER TOO! :D I LOVE THE FIRE SHOOL! AND FALMEA YOU ARE THE BEST!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
First of all Thanks to all the people that thought my ideas were good. I would love to hear some ideas for fire spells from other people so write back to me because I would love to hear some!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Hi Falmea. I have a question. What is the second school you'd teach? I am in your school and the second school i chose was storm. My Wizard"s name is Brandon Hawkflame lvl 46. P.S i can't wait to get fire dragon. 2 more lvls. It is the sweetest spell in the game (Orthrus is pretty sweet too)! :D

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
First of all Thanks to all the people that thought my ideas were good. I would love to hear some ideas for fire spells from other people so write back to me because I would love to hear some! Maybe there could be a move called: great fire
and it does 800 damage to all enimies over 3 rounds! 8)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
nicole345 wrote:
Professor Falmea

I was wondering can you get the sunbird as a pet?

29 Nicole skullblood

Fire is passion :-o

There is someone you can defeat in Ancient Burial Grounds, Mooshu that gives a Sunbird pet. It is very cool. ;)

Wow, Professor Falmea, those are some things I did not know. :) Thanks for sharing!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Goodbye Profesor Falmea, I am leaving to florida Today and will not come back till aug. 29 (The day after FD4 hits the Big Screen) This stinks because i cant play over there. So have a good summer all young wizards, Professor Falmea,Greyrose,Hllsrom(sry if i spelled it wrong),Harold Argoldston,Moolanda Wu,Cyrus Drake,Alhazred, Mallistaire ,And Last And Definetly Not Least Headmaster Ambrose

Cya guys From Jonathan Fireriver Now lvl fourty four Fire wiz

I'll Miss ya

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Hey Falmea. Kinda cool that I get to talk to my own teacher. :-) Well, I agree with you. You DON'T want to fall in love with someone that you have to defeat. But here I am, as a boy, KingsIsle makes the girl enemies kinda pretty. They have to fix that. In my opinion, you're the only "average human" (excluding your hair) teacher. Moolinda Wu is "MooShu-ish", Cyrus Drake has an attitude (Also Malistaire's bro), Dworgyn is...uhh, a wierd hobo, Balestrom is a frog, Greyrose is a pixie, Alhazared is a krok. (Sorry if I offended.) Got my point?

~ Blaze ~
Master Pyromancer
Level 45

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Professer,

well, i am a level 31 student of yours, Kyle Firefist, well, i heard you say

"If the mind is like a candle, the heart is like the sun"

What does this mean?

By the way, You are the best teacher ever, and the fire hair is cool. There should be a hat, that just sets your hair on fire but shows no hat
maybe, Falma's flaming hair or something

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
To subxero101,
I must say that was a pretty good idea and by the way you know how I made Sun Bom well it was just a name it was supost to be a great ball of fire the spins and throws fire at the enemys! Sorry for the mix up. Rember write back to me I would love to hear your ideas.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
falmia where are you from i would like to go there,are you friends with greyrose?

Administrator
Wow, look at all these questions! I'd never get my lesson plans done for this next semester if I answer all of them, so I'll just pick a few. Nothing personal if I didn't pick yours, okie? ::grin::

Justin's Question: Are all the teachers in Ravenswood good friends or rivals?

Answer: We have all learned to put aside our differences and get along for the most part. We all respect each other as colleagues, however, sometimes we just have to agree to disagree. You should see the...erm, heated discussions on methodology. Professor Greyrose and Professor Halston almost wrecked a classroom discussing the importance of patience, but you didn't hear it from me ::grin::. And, well, we all know Professor Drake can be a wee bit grumpy sometimes, but he's really a teddy bear. Again, you REALLY didn't hear that from me...

Kyle Firefist's Question: What does "If the mind is like a candle, the heart is like the sun" mean?

Answer: It's the basic principle behind the fire school. Your mind can guide you, but to be really and truly powerful, you have to use your heart and let yourself be guided by emotions. If you confine your studies to only what you can think, and ignore what you can feel, you will only grasp a small part of what the fire school is all about.

William Dragonrider's Question: Do you ever get tired off teaching some spells over and over again to other students?

Answer: Not at all. One of my greatest joys is to see a student produce a firecat for the first time and watch it go! Seriously, the look in their eyes... it's priceless! ::grin::

Blaze's Question: In my opinion, you're the only "average human" (excluding your hair) teacher. Moolinda Wu is "MooShu-ish", Cyrus Drake has an attitude (Also Malistaire's bro), Dworgyn is...uhh, a weird hobo, Balestrom is a frog, Greyrose is a pixie, Alhazared is a krok. (Sorry if I offended.) Got my point?

Answer: In Ravenwood School, we try to celebrate our difference instead of questioning them. For example, Professor Halston is GREAT to have around if there are flies buzzing around the classroom, Professor Greyrose can cool down the hottest of classrooms with a flick of her wand, and Professor Wu can calm anyone down, no matter how upset they are! Cyrus might be a little...difficult, but he is definitely still human.

By the way - love the quote...
"The hottest love has the coldest end."
-Socrates

Glad to see you all working so hard on your studies. It is wonderful to see so many students excited about and excelling at the fire arts!

Until next time,

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
Hi so um falmea? I have an important question. Some people on wizard city have asked me many times: When you are a school what is the thing called when you learned spells inbetween? Ok i am kinda shy. :? I hate being shy :(

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:

Kyle Firefist's Question: What does "If the mind is like a candle, the heart is like the sun" mean?

Answer: It's the basic principle behind the fire school. Your mind can guide you, but to be really and truly powerful, you have to use your heart and let yourself be guided by emotions. If you confine your studies to only what you can think, and ignore what you can feel, you will only grasp a small part of what the fire school is all about.

Wow, i never looked at it that way. thank you so much.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
smartypants39 wrote:
LetterBee wrote:
RoloX2 wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

-Socrates

"From the deepest desires often comes the deadliest hate."
-Socrates
'The perfect boy all ways crash's and fly's to your heart and breaks it into hate'
what's with all the poetry? oh my turn! Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. From some ld book i read. Robert Windbreeze

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Wow, look at all these questions! I'd never get my lesson plans done for this next semester if I answer all of them, so I'll just pick a few. Nothing personal if I didn't pick yours, okie? ::grin::

Justin's Question: Are all the teachers in Ravenswood good friends or rivals?

Answer: We have all learned to put aside our differences and get along for the most part. We all respect each other as colleagues, however, sometimes we just have to agree to disagree. You should see the...erm, heated discussions on methodology. Professor Greyrose and Professor Halston almost wrecked a classroom discussing the importance of patience, but you didn't hear it from me ::grin::. And, well, we all know Professor Drake can be a wee bit grumpy sometimes, but he's really a teddy bear. Again, you REALLY didn't hear that from me...

William Dragonrider's Question: Do you ever get tired off teaching some spells over and over again to other students?

Answer: Not at all. One of my greatest joys is to see a student produce a firecat for the first time and watch it go! Seriously, the look in their eyes... it's priceless! ::grin::

Blaze's Question: In my opinion, you're the only "average human" (excluding your hair) teacher. Moolinda Wu is "MooShu-ish", Cyrus Drake has an attitude (Also Malistaire's bro), Dworgyn is...uhh, a weird hobo, Balestrom is a frog, Greyrose is a pixie, Alhazared is a krok. (Sorry if I offended.) Got my point?

Answer: In Ravenwood School, we try to celebrate our difference instead of questioning them. For example, Professor Halston is GREAT to have around if there are flies buzzing around the classroom, Professor Greyrose can cool down the hottest of classrooms with a flick of her wand, and Professor Wu can calm anyone down, no matter how upset they are! Cyrus might be a little...difficult, but he is definitely still human.

By the way - love the quote...
-Socrates

Glad to see you all working so hard on your studies. It is wonderful to see so many students excited about and excelling at the fire arts!

Until next time,

I wish you talked about what tarzan said its a very cool topic. HE HE

Survivor
May 16, 2009
dear falmea,
i'm a fire student lvl 50 and you might not reconize me because fire is one of the most popularist schools in all of ravenwood. so ya how come other schools get a lot of different minions like death gets a skeletal pirate, a dark fairy, and a ghoul its not fair to use schools that only get one. also it would be cool if we got a spell in fire that was called VOLCANO,
it would do 500 hundred damage for to each enemy and then just boost it up and you can kill them maybe.

sincerely,

joshua jadepyre (lvl 50)
p.s. your my favorite teacher
(i hope i spelled right) 8)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
usc2009 wrote:
hey famela if i spelled it wrong sorry but what lvl will i get the fire minion you should know me my guy in the name is Michael ironebane a fire student lvl 18

Hi Brianna RubyFlame here! That was the first question i asked when i wanted a minion spell. You get your minion spell at level 28. I know, i was dissapointed when i didnt have my minion spell :( :x . My minion's name is "Flames". By the way i am also a fire wizard, And level 35!