Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Horrible XP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
When do you start getting better XP in DS? I just unlocked it and I am sort of dissapointed. Its cool and all but, I just dont like the XP it gives you.

Defender
May 06, 2009
You get the majority of your XP from quests, some from kills needed to complete those quests. So just keep working away at your quests and you will be grandmaster. (note done this twice, and working on a third and forth oh my!)

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
steveheffner wrote:
You get the majority of your XP from quests, some from kills needed to complete those quests. So just keep working away at your quests and you will be grandmaster. (note done this twice, and working on a third and forth oh my!)
OK I will keep working on it! Thanks

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
well they ENOUGH to get you to grandmaster. Once you leave moo shu your expected to be around lvl 45 thats why they have all gear at lvl 45. i usuualy get there around lvl 40.(with my death person i was lvl 37 amlost 38 when i got there (:) and if you do nothing but main quests from 45 you will be 49-50
bye the time you kill malistare an thats kind of the end of the game so far lol. I reccomened that if you want Loads of exp then do all the moo shu quests before you hit ds. my first guy was lvl46 when he started ds. and he STILL has moo shu quests left over :)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
gps25 wrote:
When do you start getting better XP in DS? I just unlocked it and I am sort of dissapointed. Its cool and all but, I just dont like the XP it gives you.

I totaly agree with you it's not fair Mooshu gives more exp. then DS :(

Survivor
May 03, 2009
gps25 wrote:

trust me once you get farther in it's much better i even once got 3000 xp off a mission give it a chance i felt the same way and went balistic. but then the xp got better trust me :D

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
treyrules12 wrote:
well they ENOUGH to get you to grandmaster. Once you leave moo shu your expected to be around lvl 45 thats why they have all gear at lvl 45. i usuualy get there around lvl 40.(with my death person i was lvl 37 amlost 38 when i got there (:) and if you do nothing but main quests from 45 you will be 49-50
bye the time you kill malistare an thats kind of the end of the game so far lol. I reccomened that if you want Loads of exp then do all the moo shu quests before you hit ds. my first guy was lvl46 when he started ds. and he STILL has moo shu quests left over :)

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
DS actually has way more xp in the LONG RUN> sounds like you at atheneum quests but when you get to crucible it is all pure 2140xp quests.... so in the long run you get more from DS then from MS....

good luck with future quests! :D

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
The thing about dragonspyre is that you will do hard quests for low xp and then you do easy quests for alot of xp

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
treyrules12 wrote:

I just left MooShu. I'm level 39.