Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you earn advance deck of cards

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
My daughter and I are on the same level. She's a Life and I'm a Myth. I was updating her deck, when I noticed she has mutiple decks, whereas, I still have only the starter deck. How do you obtain a more advanced deck?
I have check the instructions and it does not state how this is accomplished.

Sillymommy

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
sanmil0963 wrote:
My daughter and I are on the same level. She's a Life and I'm a Myth. I was updating her deck, when I noticed she has mutiple decks, whereas, I still have only the starter deck. How do you obtain a more advanced deck?
I have check the instructions and it does not state how this is accomplished.

Sillymommy

one way is a boss drop that she may have gotten after she has fought a boss and the other is where she bought a deck at the deck shop(this is something my daughter likes to do is SHOP,she is ice so she gets better drop then my storm has gotten and I must add this too alot of times when I go and help her she is the helper in the fight.For some reason the helpers get a better drop then the front man does)

Defender
May 15, 2009
I think I remember one deck as a quest reward.

Shops sell them also, but I don't think you need to go that route.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Thanks everyone. Great Help. My daughter told me to stop being cheap and go buy a deck, so I did.