Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Sharing Option

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I've been playing for a while and im almost ready to buy the house I want, but I think what would be a cool idea is to share the house amongst all your characters on your account because I really dont want to raise more money for each character to buy a house. Plz take this into consideration!
:D :D :D :D :D

- Courtney Mythwielder
Lvl 23 Conjurer

See ya in the spiral
:D :D :D

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I think sharing a house with other characters is a really good idea. Do you think you can help me with another house problem I have? Well, I finally have enough money to buy a forested mansion (bought in wizard city) and I don't know if i should buy it yet because there might be better houses in other worlds that i havent been to yet. Please can some one help i really want a house but i don't want to waste my money on one and then want another. It would really help :)

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Jamiejv wrote:
I've been playing for a while and im almost ready to buy the house I want, but I think what would be a cool idea is to share the house amongst all your characters on your account because I really dont want to raise more money for each character to buy a house. Plz take this into consideration!
:D :D :D :D :D

- Courtney Mythwielder
Lvl 23 Conjurer

See ya in the spiral

i like this idea! i have bought several houses but i rally would like to have my wizards share a home

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
This topic has actually been brought up before and we didn't get much input on it. And i support shared housing but more so for friends due to the fact that it would add a common ground to meet at for friends. Lets say you want to bank some stuff and your friend is already there you, port there and poof( you see your friend say) oh hey buddy how ya been.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
That sounds like a great idea to me also, to kind of go along with the shared bank option.

Another option that may be great would be to have house upgrades. It seems like once I finally save enough money to buy a house, I gotta do it all over again to get something nicer. Would be nice if Castles or larger houses had there prices scaled down if you already owned a smaller house of that type.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I agree! I have six wizards but only one of mine have a castle. I mean it would take forever to get them all one house! And besides my house is big. They could all fit!

Jasmine Firesong,
Magus Pyromancer
Read my story "The Secrets and Mysteries of Jasmine Firesong" at the creative writing page!!
Coming Soon: My own original Play!! "The Forest of Death!"

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
I think it would be really cool if you could share a house with a friend. Like, you could click "send a roommate request" on your friend list, and it would send a request to them, which if they accept their house is set as yours too. It would be cool for friends in real life, or just good friends in the game.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Blazian wrote:
I think it would be really cool if you could share a house with a friend. Like, you could click "send a roommate request" on your friend list, and it would send a request to them, which if they accept their house is set as yours too. It would be cool for friends in real life, or just good friends in the game.

Your idea is a good one but something might go wrong with it :?
My original idea was sharing a house amongst your six characters on your account.

EX. If we shared a house with a friend when you put down your furniture it may be stolen by your friend on accident or on purpose.

Its still a great idea!

Courtney Mythwielder
Lvl 23 Conjurer

See ya in the spiral

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
xoluluox123 wrote:
I think sharing a house with other characters is a really good idea. Do you think you can help me with another house problem I have? Well, I finally have enough money to buy a forested mansion (bought in wizard city) and I don't know if i should buy it yet because there might be better houses in other worlds that i havent been to yet. Please can some one help i really want a house but i don't want to waste my money on one and then want another. It would really help :)

I have the two marleybone houses and the big krokotopia house on some of my wizards...if you want to come see them. We would have to meet up at night though, since I am not on during the day.

I can meet any day after 6pm central time.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I also would like something like this inputed but with a couple other players. Id like to share a house with my wife as well instead of having to buy two houses for us.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I feel there should be the option for us to share our home.
With my own Wizards or family.
Is there a place we can find out if this has ever been addressed???
I have 3 Wizards may have more. I have a membership with a family
plan, should we not have some say.???

Meat48

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
:D I would like to see houses shared by the same individual account. I would also like to see family accounts being able to have a shared bank. I have kids and grand kids playing and it would be nice to help them equip their wizards. :)

Semper Fi,