Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need your ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
i think a pumpkin head mask would be cool also monster masks and candy necklaces and special cards like a frankenstein card and a mummy card a were wolf card also maybe you could have a see through type outfit so you look like a ghost and even a witch outfit and maybe some fangs for our mouths haha

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
crammer wrote:
i think a pumpkin head mask would be cool also monster masks and candy necklaces and special cards like a frankenstein card and a mummy card a were wolf card also maybe you could have a see through type outfit so you look like a ghost and even a witch outfit and maybe some fangs for our mouths haha

8)
They did the Pumpkin-Head / Hat as well as "Black Cat" Treasure cards already ... last Halloween in fact ...

I bought the Black Cat Pet, which gives a Black Cat Spell Card...

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 40, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
here is my list...

Clothes

Ninja pig outfit, includes headband, fat suit, and pants and shoes like a ninja pig.

Draconian outfit, includes dragon head helmet, wings and claws.

Gobbler outfit, includes a pair of overalls and all that other stuff they wear.

Krok outfit, includes all that stuff they wear.

Dog outfit, includes cane, a big dog head, and a pipe.

pets

floating pumpkin. It's as simple as that.

Wands/Staffs/Swords

pumpkin wand

candy sword

trick o' treat staff

That's all, enjoy ye halloween!

Michael Lotusblade, Lvl. 32 theugist

8)
They did the Ninja Pig outfit and Pumpkin Staff as Crown Items last Halloween, as well as a nice Black Cat Pet (all black Firecat with glowing eyes that gives a Death Spell).

I would like to see their return, however, since the Scavenger Hunts rewarded by special Black Cat Treasure Cards was easy, fun, and netted me a nice batch (9, since cats have 9 lives) of Treasure Cards to go along with my current Pet .... heh heh heh

(PS: I'll post a Screenshot of Shadow when I think to make one...)

8)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
8)
Here are my suggestions for Halloween 2009:

Items:
Lost Soul, Scarlet Screamer, and Rotting Fodder Outfits (Hat / Robe / Boot sets that creates a reasonable likeness, and maybe have a Spell, too)

Staves themed after pumpkins (like 2008 ) as well as that look like shovels, for the Rotting Fodder set. All would do various levels of Death damage.

Zombie-toned Pets, like a Rotting Fodder, Haunted Minion (new to WC), and Scarlet Screamer. They should give a zero or 1 Pip Death Minion Spell, since a good Minion is handy in any situation.

Housing:
I vote that the stand-up "cardboard ghosts" from the 2008 period be sold as decorations! As well as the Apple-Dunk wash-tub. Wall-hangings, like the currently available "Party" Banner, be available too. Creepy, Haunted, and almost Haunted in appearance - That is my suggestion.

Events:
Return of the Scavenger Hunt Scarecrows! With new Spells that still do Death Damage! I loved those Hunts, and did them with all my Wizards!

Given the Housing Addition, A Haunted House attraction is a near-must; and the missing section in Ravenwood is ideal, since it worked so well last year. You could sell special Items there, have a Haunted Relator who will sell a special Halloween House if you complete a series of tasks to release their trapped soul, and other appropriate things.

Just my Opinions ....

8)

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I am excited and i want to see if KI uses these ideas----->

1. Skeleton pirate as a pet for a limited time. (if not already possible. my first Halloween here in w101)

2. there should be a quest in kroko that you have to go back and fight the Harvest lord to get back a heckhound that was stolen and the harvest lord came from the dead and took him :P

3. having a pumpkin for a head will be hilarious.

thats all i have for right now.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
1. a skeleton horse
2. malistaires "staff"
3.a death leperachaun suit.

thats it's

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
Off Subject about Halloween- I know that people may think this is Weird but, Can we add better features to Our wizards like Changing hair, Beards for men and Make-up for women. Like I think it should matter how many things you can add to your Wizard, A certain level is Required, Instead of having our pets just stand there and a card came with them like say Earth Walker. I think We should be Able to Activate or Inactivate them and let them be like a minion. This would be good for non-subscribers

Halloween idea- For the halloween ideas i think we should be able to make our face look Ferocious or have emotions put to it.

I hope to see changes in:

Wizard City

Krokotopia

Pet shop in- MarleyBone

MooShu

And in

DragonSpyre

Jack AngleTalon-Magus,Level 31 Theurgist

Survivor
May 24, 2009

This should be fun...

-Bats flying overhead

-A special area for flying brooms

-Trick-or-treating, of course!

-Serverous (the three-headed dog) pet

- Red, green, and black demon costumes (red- red fire coming out of it's eyes, green- green fire coming out of it's eyes, and black- bright blue fire coming out of it's eyes!)

- All the professors in costumes, including Dworgyn, The Order Of The Fang, and Abrose

-Scythe staff

-Decorations of orange and black, those are essential!

-Random hands rising from the ground and grabbing your leg

-Jack-o-lantern house items

-Skeletal dragon pet

-A Halloweeny fairground minigame

That's all for now, if I come up with any more I'll add them to this post.
Happy Halloween in July

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Well i think we should have a quest from gloria krendel and the costume and pet would be basted on your school like storm would have a storm lord outfit and the pet would be like a mini triton and fire would have a fire dragon costume and a fire elf pet and ice would have a clossus costume with a mini frost giant pet myth would have a minator costume with triple ninja pig pet
death would have a vampire costume with a scarecrow pet life would have a centaur costume with a searph pet and last but certainly not least is balance
blance would have a hydra coustume with a locust swarm pet i am turely sorry if i stole any coustume or pet i did not read the all the replies so its my bad and again i am truly sorry if i accdentaly stole a coustem or a pet

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009

I just have one idea but it would be cool. how about for halloween all staffs can be riden so we can ride around on brooms and can choose to ride or walk with them. and for the staffs being riden on, you go a good bit faster then running around. :) :-) :D

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
K these are my ideas
hats: pumkin hat, a black and orange top hat with skeleton on it,
Robes: a witch dress, a dress with words on it that say HAPPY HALLOWEEN,
Swords/wands: a big dark black sword that has a skull on the top, a special death only sword
pets: Vampire, skeletal pirate, a black cat with a pumkin head on it [you can take the pumpkin head off your black cat]

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
ok so here is a list of stuff i think would be PERFECT for Wizard101 Hallows eve 09:

Pets:

DEATH DRAGON (death school quest only. LVL 10+ only)

EVIL MANDER (lvl 15+ only )

KROKOPATRA PET ( BALANCE only. LVL 10+ only )

DEFORMED IMP (LIFE only. lvl 5+ only)

LAVA BIRD ( FIRE only. LVL 12+ only)

MYTH SERPENT ( MYTH only. lvl 20+ only)

UNDEAD UNICORN (LIFE only. LVL 14+ only)

BONEY SNAKE (STORM only. lvl 13+ only)

ARMLESS COLLOSSUS ( ICE only. LVL 50 only)

STAFF:

CANDY STAFF (attacks vary With school)

COSTUME SETS:

FIRE CAT

UNICORN

SUNBIRD

PIGGLE

MANDER

DRACONIAN

BEAR

VIKING

WOLF

KROKOTOPIA KING / QUEEN

HECKHOUND

WAND

SCARECROW

SERAPH

IMP

ROTTING FODDER

DRAKE

RAVEN

DINOSAUR (plant)

DINOSAUR(meat)

BIRD

PHEONIX

HYDRA

WRAITH

HELEPHANT

FIRE DRAGON

COLLOSSUS

TITAN

FISH

TURTLE

SAMOORI

GHOST

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
All I want in this game is the ability to wear a mask. Perhaps a skeletal mask, or one that resembles a sort of fierce monster.

That would be top-notch in my opinion. :)

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
A living pumpkin munchkin. It has roots/vines for arms and legs and a big pumpkin head :D .

Hero
May 02, 2009
I like all these ideas, especially the one for a skeletal pirate pet.

There could be like a skeletal ninja pet that could give a skeletal ninja card, or a S.N. outfit.

I have other ideas, but when I get more, I'll post them here.

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
i am in moo shoe right now it is about life i have no improvements for that
WAIT a skeleton arm bone sword or wand that would be good or a place in wizard city where you get Halloween clothes and all of that with wolves bats and stuff.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Halloween will be here before we know it, and we want to make sure all of the wizards are dressed appropriately. What costumes, clothing items, or pets would you like be able to purchase in the shopping district for your character for Halloween?

I WOULD LOVE TO RUN AROUND IN A SCARECROW SUIT

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Bluecanary wrote:

You know, I love the idea of being able to "dress up" as your pet, and have your "pet" look like a miniature wizard. Also, I don't think I've seen that done before.

That would be cool too. I wish the pets were more interactive with their owners. But that's a whole other thread all together.

I just want funkier look costumes, something different then the Jack-o-Lantern stuff cause we see that running around a lot in Wizard City with the various minions and bosses. So let's step out of our Normal Wizard 101 norm and do something different like:

X-Men costumes. ( the Wolverine Costume will give you 5 blades to choose from plus your own claws is your own sword)

Matrix (Children running around look Neo, Morpheus, and Trinity in long patent leather trench coats and shades. Or kids in suits looking like Agent Smith with those tadpole Sentinels as their pets)

Punk Rock Stars (Your Electric Guitar becomes your musical wand and sword. A spell causes the Wizard to go to the center of the ring to do a a musical solo that causes their opponent's ears to bleed.)

And all the girls who want to look cute... have them dress up like Barbie, Cheerleaders with magicla pom pom's, or heck...Glenda the Good Witch from Wizard of Oz.

Those are my two cents...

Survivor
May 14, 2009
OKay, I have some ideas and players post back and tell me what you think.

Pets:
A skeleton horse (not an original idea) that has flaming tracks and fire coming out of his nostrils.
A skeleton
A miniature frankenstein monster :-)
Black cat (also not an original)
A floating jack o lantern
A traditional looking ghost
A gobblin :-)
A pet version of the dracula spell card
an alien ( you know, LGM and all )

Clothing:
traditional outfits such as cowboys, indians, superheroes, witches, and other such characters.
What about something neat like a StarTrek outfit? 8)
mummy wraps
a suit like count dracula's
And of course, they should all come in a variety of colors

Staffs:
something appropriate but cool that everyone will like and get a chance to win.

Other Ideas:
Someone had an idea about trick or treating for gold and treasure cards. What if we also hunted for pets?
Or there could be pets hiding in different areas like the miners, yard birds, cats, beetles, etc. that prospector Zeke has us find.
Perhaps, we could even become engaged in a fight with a black clothed figure that, if beaten, would give us an option of pets from which to choose?
Another idea would be to have a multiple level fight such as that of Golem Tower that would have the players fight different halloween monsters and get a pet at the end of the tower.

Let me know what you think! :)

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I think there should be a huge Halloween quest in WC for members and non-members alike. Maybe you would go trick or treating in Unicorn Way and Triton Avenue? Fire Cat and Cyclops Lane would be optional. At the End you would get a cool badge like Haunted Heroin or something like that. I just think it would be cool to have non-memers and members interact and help each other through the quest :) ! This might be too much too ask but maybe each school would get a new card? Lol. Anways I also think maybe prospect Zeke should give you a quest like find the Jack-o-lantern! I think that would be really neat. If anyone likes my ideas please post a message that you think would improve my ideas!

I am Justin Rider Level 44 Master Pyromancer!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I love the costume ideas!

I'd like to add a thought - Have jack-o-lanterns along the street that act like wooden/silver chests for halloween.

Small jack-o-lanterns can have some halloweeney treasure cards and or a little bit of gold or "Pile of jellybeans". Larger ones can have special seasonal wands or robes, holiday decorations for your home, a little more gold or better treasure cards, and like silver chests they have to be opened by completing a mini game (maybe a click puzzle where you have to put together a harvest watcher's face in a certain amount of time).

I'd also love to see a witches broom shaped staff. I'd totally use that to the end of it's days I can totally see dozens of wizards whalloping bad guys with it!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
make a reall big hunted house so kids can have fun but they are only allowed in only if they are wearing a costume

you should be able to get a black cat pet or a demon dog