Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemies aren't dying right

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I've noticed that every time you kill something by just enough damage (ex hp is 53 you hit the enemy for 53) the enemy still lives and casts spells. Its really annoying lol. Ive been cheated out of several fights by ythis. Can we get someone to look at this issue please?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
goldenpharaoh wrote:
I've noticed that every time you kill something by just enough damage (ex hp is 53 you hit the enemy for 53) the enemy still lives and casts spells. Its really annoying lol. Ive been cheated out of several fights by ythis. Can we get someone to look at this issue please?

I've never noticed that but sometimes I've hit something and killed it only to THINK it was still alive because it was still standing and wobbling around for like a minute.

Defender
May 06, 2009
Enemys just like players will get a bonus point or so of health at the end of the match/death. This is sometimes just enough to keep them or you alive. Yes this happened to me I should have died really I should have, but i managed to have one hit point left which was just enough to get to my turn to cast a healing spell.

My only suggestion is when killing something do more then just the needed damage, throw a trap or use a blade to boost your spell. I know for me later on in the game I go for massive over kill because I know sooner or later a mob will throw weakness on me and I won't be able to take it off in time, so I have to compensate for that happening.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
goldenpharaoh wrote:
that happens to me every ones in a while and i hate it. and the funny thing is, it actually shows that the enemy has zero health yet they still attack.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
goldenpharaoh wrote:
the funny thing is, it actually shows that the enemy has zero health yet they still attack.

I have knoticed that also while battling, most annoying.
I have also noticed other interment bugs asp in DS with two sometimes three
minions standing in the middle of the battle circle when fighting a boss.
This is most arrorating (spelling) because you can not see your foe
when battling.