Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

defeat stree sweeps in ironworks : collect ruby

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I finished Ironworks, but was send back for a quest to free a prisoner: wich finally told me to defeat street sweeps in ironworks and collect ruby.
Well I am back in ironworks and defeated all street sweeps avaiable to me ( six of them) and message keeps saying : failed to collect ruby, but there are no more street sweeps to fight. What do I have to do? Go back out and start all over?

Survivor
May 01, 2009
dude i have same problem
i have left and come back so many times and there are no sweepers
ANNOYING

Survivor
May 09, 2009
yeah, i finally had to leave out of ironworks and come back in. This time they were there again and I finally got my ruby. Sometimes it is just a bit frustrating when you have to walk all over the place ( especially when something don't work right) to finish a sidequest.
Also, to the moderators, I realize that posts here are monitored and checked before posted, but it is not at all helpful if someone is stuck somewhere in the game and posts a question, only to have to wait up to 24 hours for an answer. Is there not a way some questions can be answered maybe by you guys quicker. After all I am going on the help screen, when I am stuck somewhere. I post a question when nothing comes up through the search function. I would like to keep playing, not have to wait 24 hours for a resolution, especially when I am in a dungeon.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
the same thing happened to me as well, no sweepers where they were suppose to be BUT there were SOME further on and THEY gave me the Ruby.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
ilikefudge wrote:
dude i have same problem
i have left and come back so many times and there are no sweepers
ANNOYING

i have also experienced difficulty on this quest but leave the ironworks
change realms and there shall be more hope this helped! 8) :-P