Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral key to DS.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I healed the emporer, and the Jade Oni showed up. I beat him, talked to the emporer and he said I had the spiral key. After that there were no new quests in my book, so I went to the spiral chamber. I looked at the list and it said page 1/1, meaning that there was no DS on my list. Was I supposed to talk to the man standing near the emporers bed? Was I supposed to defeat the Jade Oni again? What do I do?! Every time I enter the palace the emporer isn't there! :(

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I too had the same issue. There is some task you are missing. I missed one little task in Field of Crimson and once I did that task over, I defeatd the Jade Oni again and then got my next task to talk to the Headmaster.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
riceandnoodles wrote:
I healed the emporer, and the Jade Oni showed up. I beat him, talked to the emporer and he said I had the spiral key. After that there were no new quests in my book, so I went to the spiral chamber. I looked at the list and it said page 1/1, meaning that there was no DS on my list. Was I supposed to talk to the man standing near the emporers bed? Was I supposed to defeat the Jade Oni again? What do I do?! Every time I enter the palace the emporer isn't there! :(

You should take the quest from the Emporor in order to talk to Headmaster than he sends you to cyrus do what he says you fight cyrus drake then he sends you to go to DS.