Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most played Classes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
This is what i think are the most played classes ( This is what I THINK it could be wrong so dont go mad cause it was wrong )

1. Death
2. Fire
3.Storm
4.Balance
5. Ice
6. Life
7. Myth ( i think they are a bit underpowered mostly orthrus )

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
actually I think that fire has the attack power ice the most defense ( they got crazy health) and storm i say is in between but this is my guess but for the other element well i am not sure

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
ashe97 wrote:
actually I think that fire has the attack power ice the most defense ( they got crazy health) and storm i say is in between but this is my guess but for the other element well i am not sure

lol i am not talking about which class is strongest I am talking about which classes are played most and btw Storm is strongest school in damage :)

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Proman1355 wrote:
This is what i think are the most played classes ( This is what I THINK it could be wrong so dont go mad cause it was wrong )

1. Death
2. Fire
3.Storm
4.Balance
5. Ice
6. Life

Actually, I see a lot more myth than life. Life is SO weak end-game, most people don't bother playing it. Death has better damage attacks, and can heal themselves and others. Actually, I would expect to see a lot more myth than Balance, Ice, and Life in Mooshu and Dragonspyre, just because Orthrus is still a lot more powerful than centaur, hydra, and probably colossus. The reason you don't see more ice is basically because most people just take it as a secondary up to tower shield, and stop there.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Blazian wrote:
Proman1355 wrote:

1. Death
2. Fire
3.Storm
4.Balance
5. Ice
6. Life

Actually, I see a lot more myth than life. Life is SO weak end-game, most people don't bother playing it. Death has better damage attacks, and can heal themselves and others. Actually, I would expect to see a lot more myth than Balance, Ice, and Life in Mooshu and Dragonspyre, just because Orthrus is still a lot more powerful than centaur, hydra, and probably colossus. The reason you don't see more ice is basically because most people just take it as a secondary up to tower shield, and stop there.

Ya gotta be joking. Orthrus does more damage then centaur OF COURSE you know you get centaur at lvl 33 and you get orthrus at level 48 of course that means its stronger than all the lvl 42 spells too! :? And Life is not useless at all I beat the game easily at only level 46 as a Theurgist. Centaur is good cause the majority of all monsters are death. Life isnt weak AT ALL. Rebirth is said to be the second best level 48 spell and Orthrus is said to be the worst.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Proman1355 wrote:

1. Death
2. Fire
3.Storm
4.Balance
5. Ice
6. Life

Death is the bested because it steals health from opponments( I wish I tried it on PvP) and heals( I hope everyone in PvP get feared from me because I almost got a Skeletal Pirate spell. LoLZ I am lvl 21

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Proman1355 wrote:

1. Death
2. Fire
3.Storm
4.Balance
5. Ice
6. Life

what i've seen is SO much different here's the data on what i've seen:
7: balence
6:life
5:myth
4:death
3:ice :P
2:fire
and the number 1 most seen class by me is: (drum rolllllllllllll)
strom
thanks 4 reading
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess 8)
i'll be in kroc or wc!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
ashe97 wrote:

we have crazy health look!!!!!!!! at life

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
theateam wrote:
Proman1355 wrote:

1. Death
2. Fire
3.Storm
4.Balance
5. Ice
6. Life

what i've seen is SO much different here's the data on what i've seen:
7: balence
6:life
5:myth
4:death
3:ice :P
2:fire
and the number 1 most seen class by me is: (drum rolllllllllllll)
strom
thanks 4 reading
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 17 ice goddess
i'll be in kroc or wc!

no it is ice