Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
A quick question for those that may know. Are we not supposed to be including our wizard's name in our forum posts? I can't access the Rules link up top because the subscriber's sneak peek icon overlaps it (every time I try it takes me to the sneak peak page).

I have been signing most of my posts and none of the moderators have refused to let it through so I assumed it was okay. However, I have noticed that nobody else seems to put their wizard's name in their forum post..... just coincidence or have I been violating some rule? I just feel if you are going to say something, you should lend weight to your words by identifying yourself. I guess I'm just not a big fan of stating anonymous opinions so I tend to sign without thinking about it. Though, that's obviously a personal quirk that I don't expect others to share. Thanks in advance!

Galen Titanbane

Administrator
You can also view the rules here:
https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/7.ftl

Please remember this is a moderated message board, meaning every message is read by a moderator and approved or rejected based on the rules linked above.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I've seen a lot of different people post their player name under their posts, and I do it all the time ... I don't think it breaks any rules, since you're not actually posting your real name or email or anything like that. And I agree with you - when I write a response, I just sort of like to identify myself.

-Scarlet Angelbane